Associate Director, Creative Strategy- Freelance
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com
Associate Director – Creative Strategy
Become a Director at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. We’re looking for an Associate Director of Creative Strategy who can assist their teams in uncovering breakthrough customer insights, help our teams to turn them into big creative marketing ideas, and identify high-impact opportunities for developing innovative approaches. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Proactively determine where and how in-depth insight about the consumer’s attitude and behavior can help make the client’s marketing more successful
- Identify relevant marketing program implications
- Drive insight into the company new business process
- Translate existing customer insights into relevant marketing program implications
- Apply innovative research and listening methodologies to create relevant, breakthrough customer insights
- Partner with our cutting-edge primary researchers, internal analysis group and client data/research organizations to maximize their work’s customer insights
- Apply the Digitas Active Branding approach to marketing program development
- Lead team brainstorms that efficiently produce breakthrough insights
- Create demand for account planning’s contribution by demonstrating its impact
To qualify, you’ll need:
- Four year degree (thinking/writing intensive discipline Master’s preferred)
- 7-9 years of experience in marketing and/or strategic services organizations such as an advertising agency account planning department, brand consultancy, consulting firm or large strategic planning group
- Qualitative research expertise applying innovative qualitative research techniques
- Familiarity with interpreting and applying quantitative research
- Ability to discern customer insight and “human truth” from mounds of data
- Passion and empathy for the customer’s perspective
- Ability to challenge the team to uncover “what’s in it for the customer”
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Ability to quickly gain the trust of clients and internal team members at all levels
- Relevant web experience
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.