Client Partnerships Associate
- 714 N Fremont St, Portland, OR 97227, USA
With over 20 years of experience, CJ Affiliate is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. As a performance-based marketing channel, we help advertisers acquire new customers and increase sales to current customers, while facilitating compensation to publishers for every action they drive. We reach billions of consumers by creating fair, transparent, and successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results.
Under Publicis Groupe’s solution hub Publicis Media, CJ Affiliate has the resources and commitment to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing across our 14 offices worldwide. Above all else, our greatest asset has always been our people, and we are honored that that some of the best and brightest in the industry choose to call us home. We hope you will, too.
Client Partnerships Associates play a key role in support of CJ's advertisers. As part of an account team, the Client Partnerships Associate is responsible for executing digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
Do these things interest you? You will:
- Help advertisers maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of their affiliate spend by building and interpreting reports that capture program performance
- Build creative newsletters to inform publishers of updates, brand guidelines, performance objectives, etc.
- Identify, recruit and review new publishers who can provide additional reach and revenue growth
- Work with advertisers to troubleshoot complex data transfer issues, build new program terms, as well as ensure details are accurate and up-to-date
What we look for:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or related work experience
- You are passionate about providing excellent service to internal and external customers
- You are driven to succeed
- You are a clear and effective communicator
- You are able to work independently and collaborate with your team to solve complex issues
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are respectful to varying opinions and perspectives
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.