Senior Account Manager
- Harris Street 21, Sydney, NSW, Australia
At Leo Burnett we believe that creativity is the most powerful asset in business today. In an increasingly commoditised world, creativity is the greatest competitive advantage for our clients and their brands. Our ability to create fresh, original, disruptive, transformative ideas comes from a deep understanding of human behaviour. It’s what we bring to every business problem. We call it HumanKind™ thinking. It’s not about customers or consumers; we start with people and their behaviour. And we use all our intelligence, design thinking, digital innovation and customer experience capabilities to shape that thinking into behaviour and business-changing solutions.
We are looking for an ambitious and hungry Senior Account Manager to join Leo Burnett, one of the top three Cannes Lions, Creative Agencies of the decade. You will work with a driven client team who love making great work. Responsible for all aspects of project management, day-to-day communication, and facilitation of the internal creative process.
- In-depth knowledge of the clients’ business/industry and share insights and new information with the client.
- Provide proactive thinking and ideas to the client.
- Develops trusting client/agency relationships by efficiently meeting the day-to-day client needs.
- Understands Agency’s integrated offering and has deep understanding of all aspects of communication development and production.
- Can evaluate creative solutions and help to sell the work.
- Execute assigned campaigns on a day-to-day basis, liaising with internal departments and the client in order to progress jobs through the agency.
- Coordinating client meetings and assembling presentation materials - utilizing agency resources appropriately and efficiently.
- Involve the strategy team in the creative and production process to ensure the strategy is upheld.
- Successfully manages the monthly financial processing including estimates, purchase orders and JDRs.
- Maintaining and constantly updating project schedules and internal project calendars to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure metrics and predictions set and goals reached as per brief.
- analyzing client feedback and writing briefs for the internal team; ensuring that client feedback is actionable and on brief.
- Work with agency departments to produce campaign estimates and demonstrate a clear understanding of budgeting requirements.
- Delivering the target level of profitability for the jobs managed.
- Arrange regular client status/monthly meetings and produce status and contact reports.
- Manage multiple jobs at once: Develop Creative Briefs, timelines, estimates, update Traffic/ production, proof artwork, follow approvals, brief proof reader, book meetings and invite relevant attendees.
- Work with other agencies and suppliers and ensure clear communication with third parties.
- Develop Campaign Analysis and Case Studies at the end of campaigns.
- Support the team by taking responsibility for day-to-day operations of campaigns in progress and provide ongoing feedback to your team.
- Collaborative approach: involved in brainstorming, suggesting ideas and solutions.
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with your key client contacts, both over the phone and face to face.
- Develop and maintain excellent relations with other agency departments to ensure efficient client delivery.
- You will have a calming effect on the internal creative/production teams, ensuring they have everything they need to set them up for success.
- Works independently but is a team player. Knows when to engage others.
What we can offer you:
Enjoy a comprehensive Wholeself program supporting Physical, Mindful and Financial wellbeing.
Extensive Learning & Development opportunities, including more than 15,000 learning programs via our online learning platform Marcel Classes.
Our Publicis Liberté flexible working approach and an industry leading parental leave policy with up to 18 weeks paid primary carer leave and generous secondary carer benefits.
A culture of open feedback and support to reach your goals through our My Performance Conversation program.
Access to our Global AI Platform, Marcel, connecting Publicis Groupe employees with opportunities for advancement and collaboration with our global network.
Confidential 24 hour support via our Employee Assistance Programme.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Organisation, communication, administrative, interpersonal skills.
- Project Management Skills and Negotiation.
- Tertiary qualified in a communications/marketing discipline or with recognised Advertising course preferred.
- 4-5 years advertising agency experience in account service.
Leo Burnett, as a part of Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.