- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Saatchi & Saatchi has grown from a start-up advertising agency in London in 1970 to a global creative communications company headquartered in New York with 114 offices in 67 countries and over 6000 employees.
Saatchi & Saatchi is part of the Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest communications group. We are a full service, integrated communications network and we work with 6 of the top 10 and over half of the top 50 global advertisers.
We’re in the business of getting people to fall in love with our clients’ products and services. We have an unshakeable spirit and unbeatable attitude from day one at Saatchi & Saatchi that Nothing is Impossible.
Our team is looking for a Senior Analyst with curiosity, a highly collaborative spirit and specific experience in site analytics and digital measurement strategies. This person should understand how data drives business results – but also how these same data stories contribute to creative, content and the broader marketing ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will be able to design bespoke reports when needed, but can also work nimbly and quickly within existing templates and processes. This Senior Analyst will play a key role in supporting Analytics leadership – as well client leadership – to identify key success measures at the start of activations, campaigns or other types of channel deployments. At times, they will also need to work directly with other Publicis partners, external partner agencies and third-party stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have worked in e-commerce and/or DTC capacities, focusing on full funnel measurement against sales/revenue.
This position will challenge your ability to think analytically, manage complexity, and apply marketing strategy to address global business challenges. A candidate for this role will be successful if they are able to see the forest from the trees across various data sources: creative attitudinal testing, media, website, and commerce.
- Will act as the lead Analytics point of contact (internal and external) on a key brand within a client’s global portfolio, helping to design and activate analytics approaches
- Management and delivery of reporting output against regular cadence (weekly, monthly, quarterly) – leveraging available data across site, CRM, marketing channels (all where applicable)
- Collaboration with in-agency teams (SEO, Strategy, Account, Creative, UX, Technology) and partner agencies to ensure analyses and reports tell 360 stories
- Provide the best recommendations that deliver upon a brand’s business objectives, including:
- Aggregating complex data structures across multiple platforms into meaningful and concise reports, graphs and presentation-style deliverables
- Delivering analyses such as: advertising performance analysis, website analytics, survey design and analysis, cross channel analysis, and brand research
- Developing testing plans, identifying new data sources, and determining brand specific KPIs
- Provide support and brand level insight to developing the Global Portfolio measurement plan
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four (4) year, accredited college or university in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or a related field of study
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of business/advertising analytics experience desired; excellent understanding of offline and online advertising performance metrics and how they relate back to business results
- Naturally curious and enjoys leveraging data to make strategic business decisions
- Innate problem-solver; someone who knows how to use a combination of data, people and processes to arrive at solutions for the client as well as internal teams
- Strong written and verbal communication; ability to navigate questions from various client stakeholders on the fly
- Expert in Google Analytics analysis, implementation, and customization
- Working Knowledge of other Google Products (Search Console, Consumer Surveys, Adwords,etc)
- Experience in using social listening platforms (e.g. Netbase, Radian 6, Crimson Hexagon etc.) and native social analytics tool (Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics, etc.)
- Strong Excel skills with a talent for functions including: pivot tables, lookup formulas (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP), logical formulas (or, if, and, iserror), conditional formatting, and numerous other excel functions
- Experience with research and measurement resources such as MRI, comScore, Simmons, Millward Brown, Nielsen, and Simmons
- Understanding of ad serving platforms and the paid digital ecosystem
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion within established deadlines
- Ability to work independently and take accountability of their own contributions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.