Vice President, Sales (Remote)
- 1515 N Courthouse Rd, Arlington, VA 22201, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Senior/Director VP of Sales will develop, drive and lead new business opportunities for Epsilon’s Services. The ideal candidate will be a strategic creative thinker who is self motivated and goal oriented. Successful candidates will bring a strong functional skill base, a track record of delivering results, and good interpersonal and organizational skill sets. This self-starting ‘hunter’ will have a background that includes strategic/consultative management experience of complex b2b solutions to Fortune 500 caliber QSR/Fast Casual companies. Must be dynamic, focused, disciplined and have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Interfaces with client at all levels within existing and prospective account(s) Consults with customers to fully understand their needs
- Identifies and leads the pursuit of the targeted new business and contract expansion opportunities within target accounts. Leverages a client-diagnostic sales strategy and consultative approach to uncover client specific issues and/or opportunities
- Identifies and manages resources to develop proposals that position the full range of Epsilon’s capabilities & solutions to customers
- Collaborates with Epsilon’s executive team and subject matter experts to jointly present proposals
- Monitors delivery, implementation, and customer satisfaction
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive new and existing customer growth
- 10 years of relevant experience within a Relationship/Direct Marketing setting.
- BA/BS or higher degree preferred, with more than seven (7) years of selling experience
- A solid understanding of Marketing Technology and marketing programs is essential.
- 2+ years of restaurant expertise/knowledge
- Strong consultative selling focus, with a track record of developing opportunities and closing business
- Strong business, communication and presentation skills
- Organized with the ability to manage & track multiple priorities. Project / customer relationship management a strength
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of new business and the expansion of current business in achieving and exceeding annual quota and business objectives.
- Drive to deliver value to clients and to help shape and build a fast-paced, growing organization
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.