- Baker St, Marylebone, London, UK
WHAT WE DO
Welcome to Langland. A health communications agency that helps people, brands and businesses think further.
Four disciplines in one
We believe in the power of different perspectives. It’s why we have brought together four key health disciplines – Clinical Trial Experience, Medical Strategy & Education, PR & Policy and Advertising. This close collaboration allows our clients have the very best minds in health caring for the most important parts of their business.
Why think further?
When you’re open to other people’s ideas, you find answers you wouldn’t expect. Our vast experience allows us to pull in the right people at the right moment. It’s why at times we may partner with medics, artists, marketeers or policymakers to help you get the best results.
A passion for craft
Having expert thinking is only part of our story. To ensure excellence in everything we make, we have centred our disciplines around three essential crafts: science, strategy and creativity.
• Science – everything we say is medically sound
• Strategy – everything we do is well thought out
• Creativity – everything we make is truly memorable
As our new Account Manager, it’ll be your role to lead and contribute to strategic meetings – not only with tactics, but also in brand strategy. We’d expect you to become an expert on the account for your client and ensure that at all times the team is supporting them efficiently.
Key duties include:
- Be aware of and support the Client Services team in preparing proposals / pitch work / presentations
- Build and maintain good client relationships
- Establish a clear role within the team as the main point of agency contact during tactical material development once creative and messaging direction is finalised
- Develop an understanding of marketing strategies and tactics that will be appropriate and effective for your clients
- Develop an understanding of why creative work has been developed and its relevance to a client’s strategy
- Ensure senior account team members are aware of all critical client deadlines to enable them to support you in prioritising work
This is a hands-on role and it we have no doubt that it will be challenging at times - but the agency is a lot of fun to work with and well worth the effort. Teamwork and collaboration are at the heart of our business offering and you’ll notice how well we all work together if you come in to see us for an interview. There are tight deadlines, fast-moving projects and clients who only demand the best from us – but if you’re the sort of person who thrives in this type of environment then we’d love to hear from you.
- You will have experience as an account manager from within an agency environment, focusing on healthcare advertising
- You must have to have an interest in working within healthcare - we’ll expect to see genuine enthusiasm for what we do here
- You will have exceptional strong verbal and written communication skills and be seen as a logical, confident ‘voice’ to clients and internal stakeholders alike
- You’ll ideally have experience of managing a direct report
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Langland.
• Diversity & Inclusion management
• Anonymised CV submissions
• Mandatory unconscious bias training
• Career and school programmes to build access to industry for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
• Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies
• A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network.