Senior Medical Copywriter - Advertising
- Baker St, Marylebone, London, UK
Who we are
Langland, a Publicis Health company, is the only health communications agency that thinks further across Clinical Trial Experience, Medical Strategy & Education, Public Relations & Policy, and Advertising, to create unique value with visionary clients.
What we believe
Health brings us together. In the diseases we suffer, the medicines we create, and the causes we champion, health shows us our collective humanity. When we break the barriers that divide us, when we think further, we can create healthier futures, together.
A passion for craft
Having expert thinking is only part of our story. To ensure excellence in everything we make, we have centred our disciplines around three essential crafts: science, strategy and creativity.
You are an experienced copywriter who produces extraordinary thinking and craft of the highest level. You are an all-rounder, whose responsibility will be to proactively support a close-knit creative and account team.
Our writers are part of the team and need to be strong both strategically and with clients. You will work alongside your creative, planning and account teams providing brand communications that are able to challenge the Health Industry norm.
There is plenty of scope for growth as well as opportunities to mentor others.
To make sure this role is a suitable fit for you, we are looking for the following key skills and experience:
- Proven experience of copywriting/design
- A strong, varied portfolio demonstrating award-winning ideas, experiences, print and digital work
- Proven experience in healthcare advertising
- A strong conceptual portfolio
- solid understanding of medical science
- Demonstrated exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of managing and supervising other writers – advantageous but not essential
- Able to write across a broad variety of materials in multiple styles
- Knowledge of common regulations surrounding medical communications (ABPI) and the process of medical approval or willing to learn fast!
- Love what you do!
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Langland.
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Mandatory unconscious bias training
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
- A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network