- Jalan Raja Chulan, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Leo Burnett is one of the world’s largest agency networks with 96 offices in 85 countries and more than 8,500 employees worldwide. Leo Burnett has a simple and singular approach: put a brand’s purpose at the center of communications to truly connect with people and use creativity to drive business results for clients.
As a Digital Designer, you will be responsible for producing beautiful, dynamic and engaging interactive design. You will have a flair for typography and layout and strong animation and interactive design skills. An appreciation for user-centered design principals will be central to your design philosophy; producing sites that people will love to use. You’ll enjoy working with the team, exploring ideas and presenting your work and ideas.
Description of Position
- Participate in brainstorms for campaigns and websites
- Produce highly-usable layouts, designs and flash animations for websites, microsites, banners and mobile applications.
- Work with Senior Designers, Art Directors and User Experience Consultants to turn wireframes and storyboards into beautiful interactive experiences.
- Present concepts and work to internal project teams.
- Continuously conduct research for new ideas in concept, design and execution.
- Uphold a high standard of design and usability for all projects.
- A portfolio of online work that demonstrates exceptional design skills and a flair for fresh ideas.
- At least 2 years of experience in the digital design field.
- A high degree of proficiency with Photoshop/Fireworks, Flash, Illustrator.
- 3D modeling skill, illustration skill, HTML & CSS skills, motion graphic skills are a plus.