Media Data Analyst
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Publicis Media is one of Publicis Groupe’s four solution hubs, aligning all of Publicis Groupe’s media agencies and operations. Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), is the world’s third largest communications group.
Bringing together engineering, data science, analytics, and strategy expertise, the Data Sciences Practice is tasked with empowering Publicis Media agencies and clients with data-driven analytics and technology platforms through the use of machine learning, advanced analytics, proprietary tools, data-driven research, and technology strategies. Our group is essential to every part of the media campaign development and delivery process that enables all advanced solutions for our clients.
Publicis Media’s data lake framework serves as the core platform that enables Publicis Media agency teams to perform tasks involved with analyzing and measuring media delivery across data platforms. The Technology team is pivotal in realizing the Product vision by building successful and innovative technology solutions. The Data Analyst is responsible for analyzing data, generating requirements, building documentation and supporting the Product team and Engineers in the development of data products.
- Analyze log level and aggregate data sets
- Develop detailed data processing documentation
- Conduct audits of sample datasets to ensure alignment to requirements
- Analyze data availability in context of data requirements
- Run tests and analyze data outputs in support of proof of concept exercises
- Build data dictionaries
- Support agency onboarding to data products and services
- Support remedy of issues found within data sets including identifying issues, solutions and coordinating for resolution
- Prepare reports, recommendations and general documentation as needed
- Engage with product, client agency teams and engineers as needed to support data products
- 3+ years of related work experience
- 1+ years of digital media experience, particularly experience working in ad tech industry with a data-centric role
- Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Requirements analysis, translation, organization and communication experience
- Hands-on analytics-based programming experience in SQL and ability to articulate technical ETL requirements
- Practical experience in scrum-based Agile development methodology
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, or equivalent
- B.S. in Engineering, Information Management, or Computer Sciences preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.