Media Manager, Paid Media
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Are you ready to re-invent digital marketing? At Performics, we’re accelerating the great missions of our clients—brands like Lenovo, Toyota, Verizon, and Comcast in the ever-evolving world of search engine marketing, programmatic, social media, and ecommerce marketplaces.
If you’re ready to move at the speed of Google, Facebook, and Twitter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and demand performance for your clients, we’d love to meet you. We’ll give you the tools, support, and freedom to lead, innovate, and grow. We hire exceptional people for our global headquarters in Chicago and U.S. locations in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, and San Francisco. Our international presence spans 57 markets (and growing) including regional hubs in London, Dubai, and Singapore.
We are dedicated to ensuring an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences and ideas. We encourage participation in a variety of Business Resource Groups, including groups for Women, People of Color, Veterans, LGTBQ community and allies, and more. For more information regarding our efforts around diversity and inclusion visit us at https://rse2018.publicisgroupe.com/en/nos-talents or ask your recruiter for details.
The Media Manager (MM) is responsible for leading the success of clients’ online marketing programs by providing thought leadership on campaign strategies and optimization, and building strong relationships and establishing clear lines of communication with clients, partners, and internal staff members. The MM is analytical and uses problem solving capabilities to assure flawless program execution to meet and exceed stated objectives.
• Assumes accountability and ownership of multi-channel program successes and failures for several client accounts.
• Monitors and reports program financials, budgets, and fees to senior management
• Interfaces with other department leads to share ideas, communicate service offerings, and to identify and deliver new solutions for clients
• Keeps management apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of the business
• Directs and manages the daily work flow of all client programs, including initiation and management of projects across departments
• Reviews client deliverables for quality and ensures that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
• Creates and executes digital account strategies and plans for each client
• Effectively manages keyword strategies
• Understands multi-channel optimization best practices and articulates knowledge and client deliverables effectively
• Provides excellent communication via phone, emails and direct contact
• Effectively creates and delivers client presentations
• Provides thought leadership to clients
• Commands data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of client programs
• Manages budgeting, forecasting, billing and invoicing
• Meets specified deadlines
Team Leadership & Development
• Embraces and encourages a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
• Adopts stated account management standards and program management best practices
• Assists in training, mentoring, and developing team members
• Reverse mentoring with another colleague of a different channel expertise
• Assists in the development and documentation of best practices for improving operational efficiencies within the team and the group
• Bachelor’s degree, concentration in business, marketing, or advertising preferred
• 1-2 years of account management experience in online advertising, direct marketing, or e-commerce
• Multichannel experience (paid search/social/display/programmatic)
• Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
• Minimum of 1-2 years as associate account manager or equivalent if internal candidate
• High competency level in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
• Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.