Senior Commercial Analyst - Fixed Term Contract
- Baker St, Marylebone, London, UK
WHO WE ARE
Langland, a Publicis Health company, is the only health communications agency that thinks further across Clinical Trial Experience, Medical Strategy & Education, Public Relations & Policy, and Advertising, to create unique value with visionary clients.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Health brings us together. In the diseases we suffer, the medicines we create, and the causes we champion, health shows us our collective humanity. When we break the barriers that divide us, when we think further, we can create healthier futures, together.
A PASSION FOR CRAFT
Having expert thinking is only part of our story. Our disciplines are centred around the three essential crafts of science, strategy and creativity.
You’ll have a varied role which will involve managing multiple stakeholders and working closely with the Associate Finance Director, Managing Partners and Business Unit Directors at all times, so you’ll need to be proactive, thinking about future needs and keeping one step ahead.
Key duties include:
- Supporting the month-end process and reporting cycles, accountable for preparation / review and accuracy of monthly accrued and deferred revenue calculations and balances, raises any related issues in a timely fashion
- Ensuring revenue recognition is in accordance with Publicis Groupe accounting principles (Janus)
- Overseeing monitoring of WIP posting and invoicing
- Supporting the Account Handling team in selectively gathering relevant financial information to analyse financial results, including the Burn report and ad hoc analysis as required
- Supporting with overhead review / month end close / overhead budgets as required
- Working closely with Account Handlers in reviewing and forecasting revenue
- Assisting with training the Account Handling team in financial and revenue recognition processes
The successful candidate will have:
- Prior experience in a similar position, operating at a Finance Analyst level
- The ability to identify potential problems in existing environment and provide solutions before they manifest themselves in material financial results
- Experience of working within a marketing/advertising/creative agency or similar industry
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Langland.
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Mandatory unconscious bias training
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
- A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
- Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network