Quality & Compliance Manager
- 55 High St, Windsor SL4, UK
WHAT WE DO
Welcome to Langland. A health communications agency that helps people, brands and businesses think further.
Four disciplines in one
We believe in the power of different perspectives. It’s why we have brought together four key health disciplines – Clinical Trial Experience, Medical Strategy & Education, PR & Policy and Advertising. This close collaboration allows our clients have the very best minds in health caring for the most important parts of their business.
Why think further?
When you remain open to working with others, you find answers you wouldn’t expect. Our vast experience allows us to pull-in the right people at the right moment. It’s why at times we may partner with medics, artists, marketers or policymakers to help you get the best results.
A passion for craft
Having expert thinking is only part of our story. To ensure excellence in everything we make, we have centred our disciplines around three essential crafts: science, strategy and creativity.
• Science – everything we say is medically sound
• Strategy – everything we do is well thought out
• Creativity – everything we make is truly memorable
Langland is searching for a quality and compliance manager with strong life sciences experience who will take ownership of quality management and compliance to support our work as a healthcare advertising agency with a focus on the clinical trials (patient recruitment and retention) market.
You will be working with internal staff across departments to ensure we meet regulatory and legal requirements alongside the best practices expected by our clients (pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms), as well as working directly with our clients as the central point of contact for any inbound assessments, audits, and other queries.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading the implementation of a quality management system solution in the life sciences industry and able to hit the ground running to help us get our standard operating procedures and supporting documentation in place and maintain this on an ongoing basis.
Specific Job Criteria:
- Design and Manage our Quality Management System
- Draw up initial set of required standard operating procedures
- Review existing policies and draft new policies and/or support other team members in doing so
- Set up a document management system and other systems as needed
- Set up a training matrix, ensure appropriate training is carried out and records maintained, along with other supporting documentation (official curriculum vitae’s, org charts etc.)
- Define and manage our CAPA process
- Set up an internal audit programme across the business to ensure compliance and improve quality
- Put in place processes for the selection and auditing of our vendors and subcontractors
- Drive a culture of quality and compliance throughout the whole organisation
- Keep abreast of relevant legislation and regulations that impact our business
- Be the Main Point of Contact for Compliance Requests
- Triage vendor assessment requests coming from clients, working with relevant internal staff to complete these
- Co-ordinate response to audits by clients (either on site or remotely), supplying all relevant documentation and orchestrating responses from relevant team members
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Langland.
• Diversity & Inclusion management
• Anonymised CV submissions
• Mandatory unconscious bias training
• Career and school programmes to build access to industry for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
• Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies
• A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network.