- High St, Windsor SL4, UK
WHAT WE DO
Welcome to Langland. A health communications agency that helps people, brands and businesses think further.
Four disciplines in one
We believe in the power of different perspectives. It’s why we have brought together four key health disciplines – Clinical Trial Experience, Medical Strategy & Education, PR & Policy and Advertising. This close collaboration allows our clients have the very best minds in health caring for the most important parts of their business.
Why think further?
When you remain open to working with others, you find answers you wouldn’t expect. Our vast experience allows us to pull-in the right people at the right moment. It’s why at times we may partner with medics, artists, marketers or policymakers to help you get the best results.
A passion for craft
Having expert thinking is only part of our story. Our disciplines are centred around the three essential crafts of science, strategy and creativity, to ensure excellence in everything we make.
As an Account Manager (AM) your primary role is to take responsibility for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of assigned accounts in order to deliver innovative and effective ideas. You will focus on the accurate and timely delivery of projects under the leadership of senior members of the account team, ensuring commercial success for both client and agency.
Key Duties include:
- Support the Client Services team in preparing proposals / pitch work / presentations
- Spot opportunities for new business and share them with your manager
- Actively sell the agency’s services and project the Langland brand
- Establish a clear role within the team as the main point of agency contact during tactical material development once creative and messaging direction is finalised
- Gather, share and act upon client feedback throughout the development of creative work for tactical projects
- Plan and conduct desk and field market research
- Develop an understanding of marketing strategies and tactics that will be appropriate and effective for your clients
- Develop an understanding of why creative work has been developed and its relevance to a client’s strategy
- Take client briefs for assigned projects and draft short briefs
- Brief creative teams in a simple, concise, yet inspiring manner, ensuring, at all times, that they are fully aware of the client’s requirements
- Critique creative work and provide evidence based opinions
The successful candidate will have:
- An understanding of the role of advertising and marketing
- A sound understanding of clients' businesses, therapy areas, brands, clinical development process and target audiences
- Commercial understanding of how to run profitable accounts
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Langland.
• Diversity & Inclusion management
• Anonymised CV submissions
• Mandatory unconscious bias training
• Career and school programmes to build access to industry for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
• Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies
• A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network.