Senior Account Manager (Mat Cover)
- High St, Windsor SL4, UK
WHAT WE DO
Welcome to Langland. A health communications agency that helps people, brands and businesses think further.
Four disciplines in one
We believe in the power of different perspectives. It’s why we have brought together four key health disciplines – Clinical Trial Experience, Medical Strategy & Education, PR & Policy and Advertising. This close collaboration allows our clients have the very best minds in health caring for the most important parts of their business.
Why think further?
When you remain open to working with others, you find answers you wouldn’t expect. Our vast experience allows us to pull-in the right people at the right moment. It’s why at times we may partner with medics, artists, marketers or policymakers to help you get the best results.
A passion for craft
Having expert thinking is only part of our story. To ensure excellence in everything we make, we have centred our disciplines around three essential crafts: science, strategy and creativity.
• Science – everything we say is medically sound
• Strategy – everything we do is well thought out
• Creativity – everything we make is truly memorable
As a senior member of the account handling team, you will need to build and maintain strong client relationships and play a key role in managing the financial health and profitability of your accounts. You will also have learned to delegate effectively through a coaching style, and will naturally command the respect of key agency players and senior level clients.
Key duties include:
- Contributing to the deployment and presentation of new business pitches
- Building relationships with clients at a senior level
- Nurturing the development of creative campaigns
- Fostering good relationships with more junior members of the teams
At the level of Senior Account Manger level, you should be fully capable of leading the delivery of advertising campaigns to support clinical trial recruitment and contribute to new business pitches. You should be able to evaluate creative ideas with confidence, and have the skill to initiate opportunities for exploration that could lead to the growth of the agency’s business.
- An understanding of the role of advertising and marketing
- A sound understanding of clients' businesses, therapy areas, brands, clinical development process and target audiences
- Commercial understanding of how to run profitable accounts
- Knowledge of the internal workings of the agency and the processes of implementation
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Langland.
• Diversity & Inclusion management
• Anonymised CV submissions
• Mandatory unconscious bias training
• Career and school programmes to build access to industry for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
• Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies
• A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network.