Senior Account Manager - PR and Policy
- Baker St, Marylebone, London, UK
If you're looking for a role with variety, exposure to the best clients in the market and to work with a team of like minded, passionate, and collaborative healthcare enthusiasts, we could be looking for you.
Do you think with your heart AND their head? Are you passionate about PR and someone who is always committed to delivering the best, for clients, brands and companies?
We're looking for an ambitious Senior Account Manager to join our brilliant team. Your responsibilities will include:
- The running of projects or programmes within accounts on time and to high standards, whilst also managing account executives to complete work efficiently and within budget.
- Overseeing your accounts’ finances to support your Account Directors.
- Actively recommending and implementing strategic and non-traditional solutions to process problems
- Demonstrating the ability to think proactively about brand strategy and lifecycle management
- Ensuring the team adherence to agency process.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in healthcare communications environment preference
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing/supervising staff a plus
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Langland.
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Mandatory unconscious bias training
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
- A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network