Software Engineer 2
- 40 Water St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Are you interested in helping build high performance and scalable marketing technology platforms to help our global brands connect with their customers? We are hiring engineers at all levels. This is a great opportunity to participate in a green field project and design/code critical aspects of our platform.
• Experience with serverless technologies (preferably AWS)
• Can help design and develop distributed, scalable enterprise-grade micro-services using Java + Spring
• Can leverage enterprise messaging systems like Amazon SQS, ActiveMQ, Kafka for asynchronous operations.
• Has advanced knowledge of cloud architecture – preferably AWS (Lambda, SQS, Kinesis, DynamoDB, etc.)
• Experience with modern UI frameworks (preferably AngularJS)
• Understands software security practices including user authentication and authorization, data validation and an understanding of common DOS and SQL injection techniques.
• Works as a part of scrum team in co-ordination with Product Owner, Architect, and Scrum Master to deliver functionality in a 2-week release cycle.
• Coordinates work across teams to build seamless features.
• Knows how to use modern source control systems like Git.
• Can jump in and solve complex technical problems and design issues
• Can perform code reviews, providing positive and constructive feedback as well as accept feedback about your own code.
• Can lead and mentor junior developers
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience, with strong fundamentals and problem solving skills
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.