Director of CRM Strategy Consulting
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon, AdAge’s #1 Ranked U.S. Agency, is seeking a dynamic Director, CRM Consulting with a background in retail and B2B CRM consulting and/or Data-Driven marketing communications to work with Fortune 500 clients on strategy development, customer insights, omni-channel experience and contact strategies, reporting, analytical projects and research.
- CRM marketing strategies and lifecycle marketing
- Create strategies and marketing playbooks to enrich and scale first party data for activation
- Identify and recommend omni/multichannel customer experience strategies to maximize engagement and purchase
- Work with analytics and operations teams to assess and identify target audiences and segments for activation
- Consult on and help design personalization and orchestration tactics including channel(s), content, formats, targeting, offers, timing and cadence
- Strategic marketing planning roadmaps
- Create strategic roadmaps and phasing of projects to support program advancement and maturity
- Diagnose, assess, and recommend CRM concepts and constructs, positioning, and communication strategies
- Map existing and design new experiences based on expertise, data, and insights and marketing technology capabilities
- Market, industry, customer data and research insights
- Provide actionable data-driven customer and market insights to design, develop, and deploy relevant retail and/or B2B data-driven marketing strategies
- CRM program market research and competitive assessments
- Business requirements to enable North Star strategies
- Work with analytics and data science to define performance metrics, marketing reports, executive dashboards, and measurement schemes
- Define key business requirements for marketing systems and beyond to optimize ongoing strategic insight and marketing technology utilization
- Quickly learn, stay apprised of, and apply knowledge of, Epsilon's assets, tools and capabilities to client engagements
- Lead/participate in multi-disciplinary project teams as CRM functional, retail/B2B SME
- Be the voice of authority with strong knowledge to optimize use of data, systems, tools and insights to guide client CRM evolution based on experience, expertise, data-driven frameworks, and related best practices
- Work day-to-day on client service engagements, typically with regular visits on client premises as external environmental and health factors allow
- Run client discovery meetings with various stakeholders and be the voice of authority in client facing discussions
- Participate in advancement of Epsilon’s CRM capabilities
- Collaborate to mature our practice and intellectual capital, helping to further our position as a leader
- Participate in the business development process by preparing client proposals, presentations, and background research
Experience & Education:
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Primary experience in CRM and omni-channel marketing
- Experience in consultative client engagements
- Experience designing, building and leading data-driven marketing initiatives
- FMCG, retail and B2B experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to produce high-quality decks and present with confidence to senior marketing leaders.
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects in a fast-paced setting.
- High intellectual curiosity, drive, and proactivity.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.