Senior Director of CRM Strategy Consulting
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon, AdAge’s #1 Ranked U.S. Agency, is seeking a dynamic Senior Director, CRM Consulting with a strong background in FMCG CRM consulting and/or Data-Driven Marketing communications to work with Fortune 500 clients on strategy development, customer insights, omni-channel experience and contact strategies, reporting, analytical projects and research.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a senior-level strategy consulting and delivery leader, able to represent multiple strategy disciplines, working on complex issues for enterprise level clients, driving cross-disciplinary teams through an optimization and maturity roadmap. Demonstrates strong expertise and acts as the senior voice for strategy engagements.
- Play a leading role in providing strategy consulting to craft and optimize omni-channel CRM programs taking into consideration the full consumer journey both online and offline. You’ll help clients think holistically and drive maturity for how data, analytics/insights, and technology can best interact across stages of the customer journey to support aggressive customer acquisition, retention and conversion objectives.
- Help to lead data-driven marketing transformation. You’ll dig deep into data to reveal performance trends and unlock new opportunities for improvement through recommended enhancements and plans. You’ll help clients optimize, automate, and scale their strategies and programs. And you’ll do all it in a highly collaborative, fast-paced setting, working with a talented group of marketing strategists, brand planners, analysts, campaign operations, creatives, project managers and relationship leads representing some of the brightest minds in our industry.
Key Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Strategic business consulting: Be viewed as a trusted strategic leader and advisor to internal teams and clients alike by providing insights, building business cases, and drawing upon the full scope of Epsilon marketing services, strategic and analytic consulting expertise, data and technology capabilities to solve clients’ business challenges.
- Innovative problem solver, able to challenge conventional approaches
- Independently lead multiple consulting engagements for enterprise accounts, managing all key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and understanding of CRM and FMCG industry or practice-area subject matter
- Superior grasp of financial analysis and business case concepts
- Superior relationship skills, service oriented
- Data Driven Marketing Strategies: Lead and work with internal teams and clients to develop, measure and optimize the performance of omni-channel customer experience programs
- Superior grasp of trends and key consulting frameworks and concepts
- Command of and ability create data capture and activation strategies at scale
- Strong understanding of customer data sources and analytics, and how they drive customer marketing strategies
- Responsible for designing and measuring key performance indicators and business outcomes
- Market insights and performance: Use internal and external data, industry insights, primary and secondary research and a variety of tools and resources to become intimate with and advocate for our client’s end-customer:
- Leverage intelligence to proactively and regularly make recommendations to senior-level clients
- Connect the dots between CRM principles and data and technology capabilities and techniques
- Propose and employ the right analytic strategies and methods to solve marketing challenges
- Put programs on clear paths to improvement by creating effective test plans and learning agendas
- Develop performance metrics and measurement plans
- Business development: Drive account growth and new business development
- Client interface: Frequent face-to-face client presence and collaboration, presenting and selling ideas to our client in partnership with the account management team. High-quality presentation and idea articulation skills are a must.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 10+ years’ experience in a CRM marketing strategy leadership role, preferably with a CRM/data marketing agency or with a company in the digital/data transformation, data and online services or technology space.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with enterprise data-driven marketing and/or execution best practices, technologies, vendor ecosystems, and industry trends
- Knowledge of customer segmentation and modeling approaches
- Ability to extract actionable insights from large data sets and tell compelling stories through data
- Strong FMCG industry experience (retail/B2B experience a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to produce high-quality decks and present with confidence to senior marketing leaders
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects in a fast-paced setting
- High intellectual curiosity, drive, and proactivity, student of the space always striving to self-educate and up to speed on the latest industry trends
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.