Director of Accounting and Consolidations
- 601 Edgewater Dr, Wakefield, MA 01880, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
The Consolidation Director is responsible for the leadership of an accounting team and global process to track, manage and report on global intercompany activity, and consolidated Epsilon results. The Consolidation team will also work with the Corporate accounting team and Epsilon Financial leadership team to analyze and resolve various accounting issues related to business Epsilon business activity, reporting, and audit queries. Other key responsibilities include
- Managing accounting process in both Epsilon’s SAP based GL platform, as well as our Hyperion based consolidation tool
- Proposing, reviewing and approving journal entire related to Epsilon’s close process.
- Reviewing and approving account reconciliations
- Adherence to and improvement of internal accounting controls and processes, assistance to auditors, and interaction with other departments regarding applicable matters.
- Continual process improvement and resource management is key to this position.
- At least 10 years of accounting experience, CPA preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of GAAP accounting principles, as well as global consolidation process.
- Experience with financial systems (SAP, Hyperion, PeopleSoft preferred).
- Outstanding analytical and research skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, management, and leadership skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well independently and with others.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with associates working remotely.
- Proficient in Excel and other business applications.
- Knowledge of SOX principles and experience working in a public company environment preferred
- Excellent management experience coaching and mentoring staff
- Ability to handle multiple requests by prioritizing and organizing work amongst the team and/or setting and agreeing to appropriate deadlines. Excellent time management.
- Ability and desire to work with remote teams and leverage strength across multiple offices.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.