Director, Diversity & Inclusion
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Digitas Health is the agency of now: the first global connected-health agency, bringing urgency to the abundant opportunity contained in today’s fluid and complex healthcare environment. Digitas Health brings together people who are driven to do great things with healthcare brands, who are frustrated by the status quo, and who are seeking new and better ways to engage with their customers. The agency’s contemporary and bold approach provides a practical path to transformative life-changing work and proven business growth.
About the Role
This newly created role will help drive and manage cultural change across all DH locations (virtually for now). Experience driving meaningful and creative diversity and inclusion strategies (engagement, talent attraction, development and ally-ship just to name a few) while flawlessly executing on our goals is what will make this role successful.
· Partner with agency executive leadership team to identify and articulate and drive the business’s talent engagement and inclusion commitment, goals and accountability.
· Create and implement strategies aimed at meeting those TE&I business goals as well and manage existing diversity and inclusion focused programs across the agency.
· Audit and modify existing employee experience programs to ensure inclusion and effectiveness for all DH staff. Including but not limited to onboarding, rewards and recognition, performance management and promotional processes.
· Lead the Diversity and Inclusion Council, by mobilizing leaders and employees to assist in the execution of engagement and inclusion tactics. Act as an advocate, partner and sounding board to council members. Responsible for projecting TE&I spend annually and partnering with Finance on budgetary needs.
· Develop and track against key performance indicators showing progress and effectiveness of TE&I programs and initiatives.
· Partner closely with others on the agency talent team to execute a proactive people-first approach to D&I.
· Assist in creating and delivering training related to talent engagement and inclusion.
· Serve as the liaison to Publicis Health and Publicis Groupe Talent Engagement and Inclusion team to ensure the agency is leveraging all available internal TE&I resources.
· Own and effectively manage relationships with external program leads, vendors and associations related to our TE&I efforts.
· Participate in the sourcing of top diverse talent at all levels by attend job fairs and maintaining relationships with target universities; network with top diverse talent in our industry.
· Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices related to diversity and inclusion.
· Increase levels of awareness and engagement across the agency by amplifying the impact of diversity and inclusion programs and council activities.
· May serve as HR Business Partner to small, specific capabilities.
· 10+ years of experience in the Human Resources/Talent space with a combination of experience in Human Resources and Engagement and Inclusion.
· 5+ years of experience in a management or leadership role.
· Prior experience in the advertising industry strongly preferred.
· Ability to manage and pivot between multiple focus areas while maintaining an eye on results.
· Experience managing multiple stakeholders while driving programs/initiatives forward.
· Ability create strategies weaving diversity and inclusion processes and practices into existing organizational initiatives and culture.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to comfortably present to multiple audiences.
· Proven experience working with cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.