Associate UX Developer
- 601 Edgewater Dr, Wakefield, MA 01880, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
Epsilon is seeking an User Experience Developer 1 who is passionate about semantic markup, accessibility, scalable & efficient CSS, and component-based development. As a UX Development Intern at Epsilon, you will work across our suite of award-winning products and gain hands-on experience while working collaboratively with UX developers, UX designers, product management and engineering. You will help bridge the gap between user interface design and technical implementation while building innovative designs for new and existing products.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & technical training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Develop reusable code and components for Epsilon’s style guide
- Implement new features for Epsilon’s products by quickly and efficiently transforming mockups into working user interfaces
- Work alongside UX team to ensure style guide components are accurately represented across products
- Collaborate with other development teams to develop a strategy that enables a great user experience
- Continuously research new and best coding practices
- Candidate for Bachelor’s with Computer Science, Design, Human/Computer Interaction, Interactive Media, or related concentration
- Demonstrated mastery of HTML5 and CSS3
- Passion for user experience and user-centric development
- Strong communication skills, ability to build and nurture good relationships and foster an environment for collaboration
- Self-starter and passionate learner
- Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.