Vice President, Finance Vertical
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
- Employees can work remotely
With over 20 years of experience, CJ Affiliate is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. As a performance-based marketing channel, we help advertisers acquire new customers and increase sales to current customers, while facilitating compensation to publishers for every action they drive. We reach billions of consumers by creating fair, transparent, and successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results.
Under Publicis Groupe’s solution hub Publicis Media, CJ Affiliate has the resources and commitment to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing across our 14 offices worldwide. Above all else, our greatest asset has always been our people, and we are honored that that some of the best and brightest in the industry choose to call us home. We hope you will, too.
- Help reestablish CJ’s voice as the affiliate leader in the financial services vertical. CJ works with many of the top advertisers and publishers in the sector. It’s important that we drive confidence in the industry based on our thought leadership and expertise. This would include working with our Marketing team to produce thought leadership pieces, attending and speaking at conferences, participating in webinars, etc.
- Aid the New Business team in winning back major credit card issuers, new regional banks, and all other financial services sector prospects. Efforts would include using your network to drive interest in CJ and opening doors for prospecting meetings, helping to create winning pitch meetings and proposals, which ultimately results in increasing CJ’s wins amongst financial services prospects.
- Work with Client Development and Corporate Development teams to ensure high satisfaction amongst our top advertisers in the vertical. This would include attending QBRs, reviewing and creating client strategy recommendations, and assisting in contract negotiations, all with the goal of maximizing client retention.
- Drive financial vertical knowledge and expertise with Client Development account teams so that they are more successful in their day to day conversations with financial advertisers (they are speaking their language).
- Collaborate with Compliance team to drive new policies and best practices for financial advertiser programs based on the latest industry regulations.
- Be the voice of the financial services customers in CJ product development. You would accomplish this by regularly attending and advocating for the vertical in internal product roadmap discussions, giving advice about product features and services. You would make sure our roadmap is aligned with the short and long term needs of the sector.
- Work with Publisher Development team to strategically lead and develop strategy for optimizing our top finance publishers. Execute plans to introduce new publishers to affiliate or CJ. Collaborate with CJ’s Business Development team to identify and recruit new publishers into our network. Create plans to meet mutual goals and focus on network advocacy for publishers to existing advertisers, internal teams and prospective clients.
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.