Media Tech Analyst
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the market-leading media agency in the health category, providing unmatched health and pharmaceutical expertise, innovation, and buying clout for some of the world’s biggest healthcare brands. The work we do at PHM is shaped by our genuine passion for health and wellness: the imperative to help real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys—moments of curiosity, fear and optimism.
As health media specialists, we channel this passion into a dogged pursuit of marketing solutions that help our clients and brands navigate the complexity of the modern healthcare landscape. From deep category expertise to the latest innovations in the industry, our team’s best-in-class health media aptitude allows us to deliver on that promise for our clients.
PHM has its finger on the pulse of the industry—we’re a creator culture with the deep insights to uncover what’s important now and next in media. Our annual HealthFront, the only industry upfront dedicated to health, profiles industry trends and disruptors and helps drive our client’s business results in the dynamic health & wellness marketplace.
Internally, we align around our mission to connect people with life-saving health and wellness solutions every day and we celebrate our connection to one another and the communities around us through our #PHMLove movement.
PHM is part of Publicis Health, the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications.
The Media Technology Analyst operates as the tactical lead across assigned accounts to traffic, QA and launch display campaigns. The Analyst works directly with media teams to approve creative assets, monitor media quality and optimize digital media.
• Learns how the agency works and how jobs flow through the agency
• Microsoft Office experience, especially Excel (pivot tables, v-lookup, familiarity with PPT, etc.)
• Working knowledge of industry terminology and professional communication skills
• Conceptual understanding of multiple targeting technologies (incl. re-targeting, geo, behavioral, etc.)
• Basic knowledge of ad serving tech
Internal: Operations, Tactics and Strategy
• Support Technology Manager in campaign executions
• Collects and understand creative/technical specifications
• Provide progress reports to managers as needed
• Diligently and flawlessly executes on assigned area of project
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Execute technology related tasks as directed by managers
• Assist in reporting innovative technological advancements to rest of team
• Attend and participate in presentations from vendors and/or conferences offering media solutions that may be relevant to the Technology group
• Learn and incorporate industry terminology in communications, building foundation of professionalism, working on conveying ideas clearly and concisely
• Day- to-day operational resource for internal teams
• Troubleshooting ability of various media tools
• Detailed, professional and timely communications to internal team
• Solid listening skills and takes notes during meetings, disseminates notes & follow-up as appropriate
• Clear, concise, and logically constructed written and verbal interaction with internal teams and external media vendors
• Building experience with presentation and public speaking skills
• Passion for technology
• Driven by (and passionate about) working with people
• Exhibits integrity and trust
• Exhibits self-development
• Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate timesheets, GDPs, 360 feedback)
• Proficiency in computer skills used to manage day-to-day workflow (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite)
• Ability to work in a matrix (multi-supervisory) environment
• Ability to multi-task, manage one’s time, and demonstrate personal organization and ability to meet deadlines (strong work ethic)
• Ability to take initial direction, then transition to a more independent work style
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 0-1 years’ experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.