- 231 W 12th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
We partner with our clients to create ideas rooted in shopper psychology. Together, we help our clients deliver results while setting them up for success in the future. It’s simply what happens when you have strategy, creative, and execution working to reach shoppers when and where it matters most.
Our approach isn’t actual rocket science, but there’s a reason no other agency can execute ideas like we do.
Talent is at the heart of everything we do.
We’ve put together a team of talented and passionate individuals from around the globe.
A creative who demonstrates a passion for art direction and design. Works closely with the creative team to bring innovative ideas to fruition. Partners with senior creative team members to develop strategic executions through a variety of tactics — both physical and digital. Keeps in mind what is right for the shopper, the brand, and the retailer. Contributes ideas to team brainstorms and elevates the design aesthetic. A craftsman with well-rounded technical skills who is a strong visual storyteller.
- Participates in brainstorms and able to provide a creative POV, grounded in the creative brief
- Art directs interns and junior creatives
- Proactively hones technical skills and program efficiencies
- Researches industry trends to provide design foresight
- Brings strategic, innovative ideas to life from concept through to final execution using an iterative process
- Participates in creative team meetings and work check-ins
- An apprentice to the senior-level creatives and starts to understand strategy and storytelling
- Problem solves and applies feedback to make revisions in a timely manner with an attention to detail
- Accountable, ensuring work is properly vetted, approved, and proofed and that files are properly built and delivered on time
- Uses internal creative reviews for practice presenting and articulating the “why” behind the design decisions as it connects back to the strategy and business objective
- May participate in new business pitches, workshops, and creation of strategic solutions for growing our clients’ business (e.g., SSX’s Blueprint for Growth)
- Works with production and digital production to design disruptive and effective display and digital work
- Shows the intent of an idea and by applying flat art in perspective to deliver dimensional comps
- Proficient in file management, time management, and organization.
- A pro at graphic software (i.e., Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- A master of typography, color, and design principles, with focus and experience in CPG, structural, and retail design.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.