Integrated Art Director
- Lebanon, Bayrut, Lebanon
We help grow many of the world's most iconic brands at Leo Burnett. We help grow even more of the world's most talented people. You'll find at Leo Burnett an agency built on ideas and dependent upon the people behind them. A culture that doesn't just respect creativity but cherishes it. And a community where the path you choose is your own, the places you can go limitless.
Today, Leo Burnett is one of the most awarded creative networks in the world. We believe creativity has the power to transform human behavior, and we use ours to help our clients' brands discover their "human purpose" and play meaningful, active roles in people's lives.
We are looking for a contemporary creative soul who has the ability to come up with fresh and big ideas and has the skills and confidence to express them, working on an international assignment out of Lebanon.
To join the team, you will need to exhibit a strong belief in putting the idea at the center of the work, have to show excellent Art Direction skills, and know-how to design native digital and social work across all channels of the eco-system.
You should be able to work as part of a team, have an open mind, and be able to adapt ideas to the needs of the campaign brief while having the capacity to deal with stress and work well under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines. You will need to show enthusiasm about advertising with a desire to keep up to date with new developments in the media landscape.
The ideal candidates will have/be:
- A conceptual thinker and a problem solver
- Impeccable Art Direction skills
- Proficient in digital animation and illustration
- A sense of humor and an open and curious mind
- Proactive and resourceful that seeks to find answers to queries
- Acute observation and attention to details
- A curious mind that seeks to keep up with the ever-changing evolution of platforms and media channels
- 2 to 3 years agency experience