Director of CRM Strategy – Healthcare (Remote)
- 6021 Connection Dr, Irving, TX 75039, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
If you are looking for a opportunity to capitalize on the convergence of tech, data and digital advertising / marketing, consider joining Epsilon’s growing Healthcare Omnichannel Customer Experience Practice. Epsilon’s progressive marketers and strategists work to use data and new technology to create more intimate and interesting ways for our healthcare clients to engage with their patients and healthcare professionals.
We are seeking a Director of strategic consulting as we expand our team of outstanding digital strategists. We seek candidates who have 4-7 years of healthcare experience to work with our VPs to elevate our clients’ digital marketing maturity. Our highly collaborative healthcare practice supports major global clients (pharma, health insurance, payer, provider), and our expert team mentors talent into the most sophisticated marketing challenges today.
Epsilon healthcare strategists have one or both of these primary skillsets:
- Consulting for clients embarking on enterprise digital transformation involving new personalization technologies and data-driven communications.
- Delivering omni-channel strategies for brands and therapeutic areas and ensuring those strategies are pulled through during execution for healthcare clients. Skills include planning personalized customer experiences across all addressable and anonymous channels (accent on data and digital).
Due to the versatile nature of our assignments, the director may be asked to perform a variety of the following tasks:
- Serve as trusted strategic advisor to clients by providing marketing insights, and, drawing upon the full scope of Epsilon marketing services, strategic and analytic consulting expertise, data and technology to solve clients’ core business challenges.
- With a technology orientation, ensure that strategy-orchestrated omnichannel journeys get translated correctly into the technologies that deliver them. (Develop business rules that enable implementation of strategies via marketing automation tools, such as next best action and predictive messaging.)
- Participate in proprietary methodology to assess companies’ issues, opportunities and needs by developing interview guides, leading interviews of stakeholders, collaborating with cross-functional subject matter experts to interpret data, and draw insights and conclusions from the output.
- Supporting new business development (organic + new logos) by showing clients the connections between digital transformation, use cases, and benefits realization. Where appropriate, help define RFP responses, develop pitch decks and participate in live pitches.
- Manipulate, analyze and visualize data to reveal trends in program performance (HCP / patient) relative to the defined strategy and identify key opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and deliver campaign measurement decks that show insights drawn from the data; formulate recommendations for optimization.
- Define client brand, franchise, sales force or payer strategies (which usually include CRM), and tactics that deliver on those strategies.
- Create visuals of patient journeys, cadence maps.
- Manage scope and deliverables for multiple projects on individual accounts.
- Monitor and synthesize market research relative to our clients as well as industry best practices and emerging solutions that can be applied to our clients’ business.
- Develop business pro-formas under the direction of sr. strategy directors / VPs.
- Collaborate with the analytics team to develop measurement plans.
- Manage and teach junior resources.
Background and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree, prefer business, sales or marketing, or equivalent. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 4-7 years of experience, in some combination of management consulting, CRM, digital marketing / media within the pharmaceutical or related healthcare industry (agency or client setting).
The ideal candidate should possess many of the following skills and personal characteristics:
- Able to develop and present materials to clients
- Strong ownership with sense of driving value for clients
- Strong understanding of marketing channels and how they interact to drive customer experiences in the healthcare space. In particular, must be familiar with the role of sponsored, third-party communications to physicians.
- Understanding of social media.
- Understands and can apply the principles of segmentation and communication strategy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to present data, analysis and statistics in a simple and clear way.
- Able to make quantitatively-oriented recommendations to solve business problems, based on real customer information and trends.
- Can recommend analytical tools and approaches to solve client business problems.
- Knowledge of medical and pharmaceutical data sets (e.g. APLD).
- Strong client management skills.
- Advanced teamwork skills, able to work across teams seamlessly with diverse groups.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with competing resources and deadlines.
- Able to handle ambiguity, self-starter, an individual who creates opportunity from complexity.
- Must be highly competent with Excel and PowerPoint.
Travel Requirements: 20%-60% annually, as required. Periodic on-site presence at client site is expected.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.