Senior Project Coordinator
- 1 American Eagle Plaza, Earth City, MO 63045, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
Primarily responsible for leading the overall service effort and day-to-day management of assigned low to mid-profile accounts. Oversees and assures quality control on all phases of production. Monitors job progress to ensure the meeting of clients’ expectations and goals. Reports to an Account Director or Sr. Account Director.
- Implementation of assigned objectives/strategies or of overall client program
- Work closely with Senior team members to determine client recommendations and solutions
- Provide in-depth follow-up, including checks mail reports, participation in production meeting to ensure job is on schedule, going one step further if job is mailing at night or on the week-end to confirm on-time delivery
- Check (pre-flight) art files before sending to printer, compare quote to artwork, check for web gap, missing fonts, postal regulations, mailability
- Create quotes and jobs in Printstream at varying levels of complexity
- Review hourly samples and printing proofs for accuracy
- Create production schedule for client review
- Develop mailing instructions for complex program
- Independently review laser samples and printing proofs for accuracy
- Develop specs for quotes with varying degrees of complexity and supervision
- Create and coordinate production timeline with internal operations and vendors
- Attend press approvals
- Uses good judgment in all assigned client communications
- Assist with client meetings
- Create invoice and billing documentation
- Oversee the implementation of accounts
- Write complex detailed data processing instructions, review data processing work for accuracy
- Assume responsibility for successfully executing assigned client specific projects/tasks based on direction from manager/director
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and college level coursework in related area (marketing, communications, advertising)
- 5 + yrs relevant experience in Account Service and/or Direct Marketing industry preferred
- Knowledge of laser print, data processing, lettershop and postal regulations
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong listening, interpretation and dictation skills
- Strong Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel)
- Ability to work effectively in a cross functional dynamic team environment
- Ability to maintain positive, professional demeanor at all times
- Ability to meet deadlines while balancing multiple priorities
- Attention to detail, proofreading, problem prevention, identification and solution
- Ability to monitor and review work completed by others
- Ability to travel as required
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discern when to escalate potential problems
- Work involves frequent sitting, standing, light lifting (up to 25 lbs)
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.