Senior UX/UI Designer
- Centro Corporativo Tributo, Belén, Heredia, Costa Rica
Prodigious is a Publics Groupe’s production hub, Publicis is one of the largest communications groups in the world with over 80,0000 collaborators in over 100 countries.
In Prodigious, we believe in the Power of One, for that we create an environment and a culture that allows high performing teams to innovate and develop great experiences for our clients.
We are looking for highly talented and enthusiastic professionals that are passionate about Design, Digital Marketing, Code Quality, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Improvement.
You will have the opportunity to work together with our clients, in a distributed agile environment, where leadership is required but also built along with a senior team.
A highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
A Senior UX/UI Designer can create useful, intuitive, user-centered designs from project concept through execution. It's not a small or easy task, but it's a fun and rewarding one.
You will support team members and provide tactical deliverables to meet project needs.
You will help develop concepts and then produce quality site maps, wireframes, prototypes, user flows, and annotations with high attention to detail. Your work will be grounded by your participation in research activities such as competitive analyses, heuristic reviews, and usability testing.
- Observe, document, and interpret user research
- Partner with other disciplines to ensure high-quality work
- Designing presentations
- Creating content updates (images, infographics, new page modules)
- Designing marketing landing pages, emails, on-site promotional tiles
- Building or revising clickable or animated prototypes in InVision
- Versioning and resizing images, modules, promotional tiles, and other graphics
- Creating new webpages, emails, or other layouts from templates
- Create storyboard complex interactions
- Communicate and articulate design rationales
- Collaborate with other great people doing great work
- Learning whatever skill it takes to deliver something incredible
- A portfolio designed for all kinds of devices and contexts
- English level B2 or higher
- Excellent communication skills
- Sketch and digital design experience
- A four-year degree
- Additional study in HCI, Human Factors or Graphic Design
- 2-5+ years of experience
- Enough research experience to be dangerous
- A robust portfolio of work across devices and platforms
- Basic understanding of front end development technologies
- A familiarity with common social platforms
- Creative agency experience desired
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan provided by Prodigious
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- English language training by a professional language teacher
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
- Attend conferences, trainings and more (in COL or other countries)
- Help others get better: conducting trainings and get rewarded for it