Sr. Art Director
- 605 W Lakeview Dr, Springdale, AR 72764, USA
We partner with our clients to create ideas rooted in shopper psychology. Together, we help our clients deliver results while setting them up for success in the future. It’s simply what happens when you have strategy, creative, and execution working to reach shoppers when and where it matters most.
Our approach isn’t actual rocket science, but there’s a reason no other agency can execute ideas like we do.
Talent is at the heart of everything we do.
We’ve put together a team of talented and passionate individuals from around the globe.
A creator and teacher who thrives in art direction and design. Works closely with the ACD and creative team to bring ideas to life through to the best possible execution. This position requires experience across a broad range of disciplines, mediums, and channels (in-store display, out-of-store, digital, content creation, etc). May have managerial duties. Demonstrates a dedication, persistence, and passion for relevant, groundbreaking creative for our shoppers, brands, and retailers. A master in the craft and a strategic creative apprentice.
- Engaged in brainstorms and ability to provide a creative POV
- Collaborates with strategy to connect the dots back to the team’s work
- Teaches and mentors the more junior creatives
- Works with the ACD to delegate tasks
- Participates and leads when needed in creative team meetings and work check-ins
- An apprentice to the ACD to learn leadership, storytelling, and managerial duties
- Assists the ACD to build effective client presentation decks that tell a compelling strategic based story
- Stays on top of revision orders and completes them in a timely manner with an attention to detail
- Makes sure all work goes through proofing and that the files are built properly and transfered on time
- Uses internal creative reviews for presentation practice and may present to client (aligned with CD)
- Engages in brainstorms and brings big ideas to the table that are strategically sound
- Has consistent one-on-one meetings with your manager and conducts consistent one-on-one meetings and growth planning with direct reports when applicable
- Covers cross-functional team status meetings and communicates next steps back to the team when needed
- Attends kickoffs and asks clarifying questions when appropriate
- May participate in new business pitches, workshops and creation of strategic solutions for growing our client’s businesses (e.g., SSX’s Blueprint for Growth)
- Drives efforts to elevate every solution and to constantly seek to innovate for our clients
- Proficient in file management, time management, and organization.
- A pro at graphic software (i.e., Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- A master of typography, color, and design principles, with focus and experience in CPG, structural, and retail design.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.