Senior Analyst Reporting
- Ac. 26 #92-32, Bogotá, Colombia
Prodigious is a Publics Groupe’s production hub, Publicis is one of the largest communications groups in the world with over 80,0000 collaborators in over 100 countries.
In Prodigious, we believe in the Power of One, for that, we create an environment and a culture that allows high performing teams innovate and develop great experiences to our clients.
We are looking for highly talented and enthusiastic professionals that are passionate about Design, Digital Marketing, Code Quality, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Improvement.
Work with the Analytics Manager and the media teams to create measurable online and offline campaign objectives and key performance indicators
- Determine campaign data and tracking requirements; manage measurement systems for data capture and reporting
- Work with the Analytics Manager to perform ongoing analysis using Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc. to ensure the timely adjustment/optimization of campaigns, along with other client-specific analyses (such as campaign analysis, customer segmentation and profiling and competitive market research)
- Build a body of knowledge on media, technology and strategy performance with the objective of informing future media decisions on schedules, budgets, partners and strategies
- Participate in client reporting and analysis calls; location in EST time zone a MUST; may give client presentations
- May need to follow up w/data providers to ensure timely delivery of metrics
- Must be able meet deadlines, troubleshoot any data discrepancies, and ensure data quality/perform QA
- May be asked to participate in ad-hoc development projects related to database management, modeling and analytics
- 2+ years’ experience within an analytics function in the marketing industry with at least 1-year experience working in online media.
- English proficiency required
- Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation
- Knowledge of current issues within the online media industry, such as attribution, data collection, targeting and privacy are a good to have
- Must have demonstrably quantitative skills and the ability to roll up sleeves and dig into the numbers.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a strong attention to detail, and be able to quality check their own work to ensure that data anomalies/mistakes are caught prior to delivery of the analysis to the client teams
- Comfort and ability to work independently; minimal direct supervision yet accountable to projects and daily duties on time and high quality
- Knowledge of web measurement technologies
- Digital background Display & web analytics experience
- Technical computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
All your information will be kept confidential.