- 601 Edgewater Dr, Wakefield, MA 01880, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE….
Reporting to the Director, Pricing, you will be a trusted advisor to the Sales and Client Services teams at Epsilon by providing thoughtful deal strategy recommendations and ensuring timely responses to global business opportunities. You will have experience performing financial analysis of costs and prices as well as competitive analysis of product pricing and offerings. You will also have the ability to see the big picture and the desire to have a major impact on business growth and profitability as an individual contributor.
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who values a role that offers increasing responsibility and a fair degree of autonomy to partner with various functions of the business.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY….
- Partner with the Epsilon leadership team to manage key strategic pricing initiatives aimed at improving Epsilon’s growth and profitability
- Lead and manage pricing discussions on deal review calls
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and FP&A team to improve the pricing governance process
- Conduct process analysis to help improve pricing operations and management
- Support requirements gathering and provide recommendations on designing new pricing models
- Partner with cross-functional leadership teams on process implementation
- Conduct actual vs. “as sold” analysis to improve existing models
- Support Sales and Client Services teams to modify existing pricing models for complex non-standard deals
- Provide negotiations strategy recommendations for large and complex deals
- Collaborate with Delivery, Product Development, FP&A, and Shared Technology Services to perform pricing analysis for non-standard offers
- Work closely with the Strategic Modeling group within Pricing Team to improve existing pricing models
- Develop deep understanding of the company’s operations and cost drivers, and incorporate this knowledge into pricing practices to improve margins
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS….
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in deal desk, pricing or a similar Finance / Business role
- BA / BS in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field; MBA / MS preferred
- Experience working in the software/technology industry preferred
- Experience managing and evolving pricing processes that involve global, cross-functional partners
- Ability to work independently, take the initiative and have high level of ownership
- Experience developing financial models in Excel using multiple data sources
- Experience performing competitive analysis to understand market positioning
- Experience developing PowerPoint presentations to present business cases to a senior audience
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally across multiple geographies to create impact; ability to support and meet dynamic and tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners in a fast-paced environment
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills including enthusiasm, entrepreneurial spirit, resilience and a collaborative mindset
- Recognize opportunities for continuous process improvement and provide feedback to the appropriate team(s) to address identified gaps
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.