Senior Associate, Social Strategy
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com
Senior Associate, Social Strategy
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Social Strategy Senior Associate – a social-native, culturally-fluent subject matter expert to help us bring that transformation to life through social channels. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As a Social Strategy Senior Associate you’ll directly manage owned social channels for a portfolio of brands, serving as a founding team member as we stand up social campaigns for the first time on one of our newest and most exciting accounts. As part of the larger Strategy team, you’ll also support the development of insights and briefs to guide the brands’ campaigns and long-term approach to social marketing.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Monitoring online conversations related to the brand(s)
· Participating in online conversations and generating consumer responses according to the brands’ voice and social playbook; and/or liaising with other brand stakeholders to take action as needed
· Identifying and engaging brand advocates and/or influencers
· Identifying and analyzing issues, patterns and trends in the social landscape relevant to the brand(s)
· Translating data from research, campaign performance and trends into actionable recommendations for the brand(s)
· Proactively escalating and communicating issues, observations, opportunities, and insights to the team
· Assisting in the development of social strategies, playbooks and creative briefs
· Learning and sharing knowledge on new social media tools, channels, formats, best practices and case studies that can continually inspire and enhance our work
· Supporting the creation of thought leadership, trainings and POVs that elevate the expertise of the social strategy team and the agency
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· A 4-year degree and 2 to 5 years working in marketing, advertising or communications
· Hands-on experience in the social media universe – you’re comfortable navigating platforms and formats from TikTok to Twitter, Reddit to Reels
· A passion for shaping and participating in online conversations – you’re no stranger to the comments section
· A strong understanding of marketing strategy fundamentals
· Excellent research and writing skills
· Experience with social content publishing and moderation tools (Khoros, Sprinklr, etc.)
· Demonstrated ability to back up ideas and opinions with sound, articulate rationale
· Strong presentation and public speaking skills
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.