Principal Front-end Engineer (Angular)
- Ac. 26 #92-32, Bogotá, Colombia
Prodigious is a Publics Groupe’s production hub, Publicis is one of the largest communications groups in the world with over 80,0000 collaborators in over 100 countries. In Prodigious, we believe in the Power of One, for that we create an environment and a culture that allows high performing teams innovate and develop great experiences to our clients.
We are looking for highly talented and enthusiastic professionals that are passionate about Design, Digital Marketing, Code Quality, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Improvement. You will have the opportunity to work together with our clients, in a distributed agile environment, where leadership is required but also built along a senior team.
We are looking for highly talented and enthusiastic professionals that are passionate about Front-end technologies and have strong experience with Angular. International worldwide recognized clients!
- English B2 or higher is a must.
- 4+ years working with React.
- Capable of dealing with cross-browser and responsive development.
- Expert knowledge of recent development patterns and practices (Mobile First, MVC, Object Oriented development).
- Expert knowledge of integrating front-end development with several common back-end technologies (.Net, Java, PHP, Ruby) and thirdparty platforms.
- Work experience configuring, using, and troubleshooting tools such as process automation & scripting (e.g. Grunt or Gulp) and pre-process tools (e.g. SASS, LESS).
- Own software release activities, including, but not limited to, reviewing code changes, client demos, QA hand-offs, and present solutions and justifications for tasks
- Debug or troubleshoot complex or critical issues that cannot be handled by junior positions, and provide root cause analysis.
- Review, mentor and enforce coding guidelines and best practices for more Junior teammates.
- Gather new user and business requirements, map them to appropriate technical solutions and estimate the associated development tasks.
- Establish project scaffolding and associated automation tools for the project.
- Create training programs for technologies within fields of expertise
- Participate actively in capability activities and initiatives.
- Own the technical architecture and design of the web solution and oversee the front-end development activities, when acting as the technical leader.
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan provided by Prodigious
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- English language training by a professional language teacher
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
- Attend conferences, trainings and more (in COL or other countries)
- Help others get better: conducting trainings and get rewarded for it