Sr. Creative Designer (Associate Art Director)
- Ac. 26 #92-32, Bogotá, Colombia
Prodigious is a Publics Groupe’s production hub, Publicis is one of the largest communications groups in the world with over 80,0000 collaborators in over 100 countries. In Prodigious, we believe in the Power of One, for that we create an environment and a culture that allows high performing teams innovate and develop great experiences to our clients.
We are looking for highly talented and enthusiastic professionals that are passionate about Design, Digital Marketing, Code Quality, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Improvement. You will have the opportunity to work together with our clients, in a distributed agile environment, where leadership is required but also built along a senior team.
Looking for an open & curios mind Senior Creative Designer (Associate Art Director) to learn and work with great international clients.
- Strong English Level - B2 or higher.
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills and a robust portfolio that shows your talent in both print and Web.
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off, and a mastery of Web production and the capabilities within digital channels.
- An expert understanding of Photoshop, Image Ready, Illustrator, and Quark/InDesign – plus (ideally) an understanding of Flash, After Effects, and video production.
- A four-year degree, formal design training, plus five to seven years of art direction and strong digital design experience, preferably in a creative agency.
- A knack for strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution.
- Creating a range of powerful, viable concepts and designs for each project, partnering with copywriters to ensure the copy direction and visual presentation work together to make the concept powerful and compelling.
- Communicating visual designs, motion design, concepts, and storyboards through presentations – and getting clients to approve (and love) the recommended designs.
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan provided by Prodigious
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- English language training by a professional language teacher
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
- Attend conferences, trainings and more (in COL or other countries)
- Help others get better: conducting trainings and get rewarded for it