- Ac. 26 #92-32, Bogotá, Colombia
Prodigious is a Publics Groupe’s production hub, Publicis is one of the largest communications groups in the world with over 80,0000 collaborators in over 100 countries. In Prodigious, we believe in the Power of One, for that we create an environment and a culture that allows high performing teams innovate and develop great experiences to our clients.
We are looking for highly talented and enthusiastic professionals that are passionate about Design, Digital Marketing, Code Quality, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Improvement. You will have the opportunity to work together with our clients, in a distributed agile environment, where leadership is required but also built along a senior team.
Looking for a creative designer to assist in creating, producing and maintaining visual assets for all client and agency deliverables. This could include print ads, digital banners, presentation materials, and other collateral materials.
- Agency experience preferred.
- English B2 or higher is a MUST
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Portfolio that demonstrates the ability to fulfill the responsibilities of this role.
- Knowledge of advertising idea development, process, design, and execution with the ability to work within brand guidelines.
- Experience with photography, videography and content creation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; consistently maintains a high degree of professionalism when collaborating with colleagues and clients.
- Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to prioritize projects and manage deadlines.
- Understanding of best practices for print and digital production.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Providing creative support to art directors, designers, account managers and copywriters.
- Creating artwork in Photoshop or Illustrator in order to deliver comp art for presentations, digital and OOH.
- Designing and/or modifying digital assets such as social / digital banners, HTML emails, landing pages, web design and other online assets.
- Managing multiple job responsibilities and producing results independently as well as in collaboration with a team.
- Ensuring creative deadlines are met while always maintaining brand integrity and a high standard of execution.
- Preparing final files for digital production in various formats.
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan provided by Prodigious
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- English language training by a professional language teacher
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
- Attend conferences, trainings and more (in COL or other countries)
- Help others get better: conducting trainings and get rewarded for it