Director, Digital Client Support
- 101 N Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
- Direct and dedicated management of larger accounts.
- Owns daily client communications and directs staff and other functional departments
- Supervises project briefs and writes creative briefs –acct mgmt
- Works with Strategy & Analytics to help set strategic vision for the account –acct mgmt
- Responsible for generation of SOWs and estimates as well as invoices and payment coordination
- Develop and manage client relationships.
- Participate in client’s marketing planning process.
- Ensure service levels and tactics are keeping with strategic goals and that service levels are met.
- Communicate reports, results, and proposals to client.
- Formulate account specific service tactics, utilizing team orientation.
- Manage the team’s account service effort and increase efficiency of programs.
- Owns the data processing process, including directing the internal production data teams as to specific campaign requirements
- Build team dynamic and chemistry across the day-to-day associates
- Team management including reviewing utilization rates, participating in the hiring and recruiting process, developing employees for career progression
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.