HRIS Systems Lead
- 6021 Connection Dr, Irving, TX 75039, USA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The HR Systems Lead provides technical and analytical reporting support for HR systems within HR Operations under the direction of the HRIS Manager. Customizes and builds reporting metrics for complex analysis at all management levels. Also participates in system integration initiatives.
- Builds, schedules, and maintains reporting across multiple HRIS and data analytics platforms
- Combines raw data from various HRIS tools to perform data analysis
- Supports new implementations and existing enhancements of HR systems, including system interfaces, data design and mapping, system, user acceptance testing (UAT), communication and training plans
- Participates in requirements and planning sessions, status meetings, and issue resolution sessions
- Works cross-functionally and partners with subject matter experts (SMEs) and key stakeholders to analyze business requirements in order to recommend realistic strategies
- Analyzes system configurations and data mapping to identify risks and opportunities to recommend corrective solutions
- Partners with HR and IT members to ensure data integrity in HR technology tools, making recommendations as necessary to support the accurate entry and maintenance of HR related data
- Supports data integrity standards by creating and implementing internal auditing processes
- Partners with functional HR, IT, and Finance teams to document processes, adding in system integrations and reporting touchpoints
- Serves as day-to-day technical support for end users in order to resolve issues
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, IT or related field
- 5+ years HRIS experience in analysis, design, implementation, and support of enterprise-wide systems such as SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle, PeopleSoft, and/or ADP
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. Advanced Excel skills, including v-lookups, macros, and pivot tables
- Strong critical and analytical skills. Experience with functional analysis and troubleshooting
- Working experience with business intelligence/analytics tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid critical thinking and problem resolution skills
- Must be a self-starter/take initiative
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information responsibly
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow-up in a timely manner
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, build effective relationships, and drive results
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and customer service skills
- Must be able to adapt to changing direction and priorities at any given point
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.