Manager, Business Management
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the market-leading media agency in the health category, providing unmatched health and pharmaceutical expertise, innovation, and buying clout for some of the world’s biggest healthcare brands. The work we do at PHM is shaped by our genuine passion for health and wellness: the imperative to help real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys—moments of curiosity, fear and optimism.
As health media specialists, we channel this passion into a dogged pursuit of marketing solutions that help our clients and brands navigate the complexity of the modern healthcare landscape. From deep category expertise to the latest innovations in the industry, our team’s best-in-class health media aptitude allows us to deliver on that promise for our clients.
PHM has its finger on the pulse of the industry—we’re a creator culture with the deep insights to uncover what’s important now and next in media. Our annual HealthFront, the only industry upfront dedicated to health, profiles industry trends and disruptors and helps drive our client’s business results in the dynamic health & wellness marketplace.
Internally, we align around our mission to connect people with life-saving health and wellness solutions every day and we celebrate our connection to one another and the communities around us through our #PHMLove movement.
PHM is part of Publicis Health, the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications.
The Manager owns small clients with direct responsibilities. Accountable for day-to-day client financial management, tracking statements of value, and reporting with oversight by Supervisor or above.
· Project management for the lifecycle of financial deliverables from project start, job code creation, SOW generation, working media determination, changes of work, incremental funds, client accruals, invoicing, ad hoc reporting
o Development of basic fee statements of work and intercompany scopes
o Development of working media statements of work; Can read and interpret Media Buy Authorizations (MBAs)
o Proactive budget management and communication of budget status to stakeholders
o Weekly review of all project budgets, including fees, out-of-pockets, and working media
· Oversees the completion and accuracy of the financial deliverables calendar for internal and client deadlines. Responsible that internal team is kept apprised of status on all jobs by issuing timely and accurate documentation and correspondence:
o Completes monthly invoicing and client mandated financial documentation, including, but not limited to: client accruals, reconciliation requests (per client MSA), client-tracking software
o Drafts and updates billing calendars
o Organizes financial deliverables
o Route materials for internal review/approval
o Gathers and analyzes necessary data
o Sends updates/notes/reminders to team
· Facilitates client financial discussions and has increasingly independent accountability
· Responsible for organization of files on both PHM and client shared sites
· Supports Supervisor
· Mentors and trains Associates in ways of PHM and how their work is directly connected to workflow and what it impacts
· Communicates effectively with direct manager, as well as cross-capabilities and levels
· Diligently and flawlessly executes on assigned projects
· Highly organized with great attention to detail
· Exhibits self-development and self-motivation
· Understands how the agency works and can best identify best in class ways of working for both internal and external stakeholders
· Intermediate understanding of scoping process, general media processes, and client financial responsibilities
o Expert knowledge in the purpose of and proper use of: time transfers, job code requests, Unified Staff Plan (USP) inputs, Mini-Mastersheet, billable reports, etc
· Ability to recognize and problem solve basic day-to-day issues, and properly escalate others to manager; also, learns from mistakes
· Excel enthusiast
· Experience, or affinity to learn, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Subtotal, MATCH/INDEX required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.