- Freshwater Place, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
We are looking for a talented creative team looking to take their career to the next level in a new kind of global agency. Offering the unbridled energy and broadening opportunities of a start-up, together with the support of the Publicis Groupe, this is your opportunity to make your mark one of the world's most prestigious brands as we accelerate their digital transformation.
As part of a future-facing creative department with an emphasis on flexibility and hybrid skillsets, in this role, you will collaborate across the Publicis Emil Australia and Europe team, working closely with strategy, marketing, social, content, data, experience, media and production specialists to ensure a unified and amplified approach to the varied projects of this fast-evolving brand. A strategic mind and eye for detail are vital, and previous experience of working across international accounts is preferable.
- Delivering ATL, TTL and BTL materials and more for one of the world's greatest brands
- Work on cutting edge concepts, copy and art direction for campaigns and programs across markets, from concept to launch and ongoing.
- Ensure brand consistency in art, typography, multimedia and visual design across social, mobile, retail as well as emerging touchpoints such as voice and AR-MR, IoT etc.
- Creative copy lead and TOV guardian across Australia
- Giving direction on and carrying out origination and localisation/transcreation projects in all media
- Reviewing global creative communications and recommending the optimum creative approach for adaptation, taking regional insights into account
- 4+ years of agency experience
- Conceptual creative thinkers, self-starters who bring excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills
- A proven track record of copywriting and art direction across all media and platforms
- A strong portfolio, ideally including automotive and/or premium brands
- Experience of mentoring/coaching other team members is preferable
- Keen understanding of smart media, data-driven and dynamic creative
- Exemplary client liaison skills
- Passion for the latest marketing trends, innovations and technology
We are looking for team who have proven experience working together. To apply please share your team portfolio with us today!
These roles are based in Melbourne and we are unfortunately unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity.
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is on a single-minded mission to help Daimler AG accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Groupe: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as dealer communications.
We work with data at the heart to give Daimler’s entire marketing organization the ability to make better and smarter decisions. We put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do, using ‘living’ customer profiles and journeys to engage people for purchases and beyond.
What we’ll offer you:
- A creative, fun and rewarding team culture where collaboration is key
- All the benefits of being part of a global network with a Wholeself program, Learning & Development opportunities, flexible working and an industry leading parental leave policy
- Opportunity to work with a diverse workforce across the network
- Confidential 24 hour support via our employee assistance programme
Publicis Emil, as a part of Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.