Client Development Manager
- 2, Television Centre, 101 Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12 7FR, UK
Here’s the deal. You’re not just applying to some basic technology company. Rather you’re applying to a powerhouse that’s changing the face of an industry! We’re a new company with a 20 year heritage.
We’ve done what marketers have dreamed of for years, introduced a single platform that offers all the data, technology, insights and personalisation it takes to make true 1:1 communication real and are now bringing this to the affiliate channel. We couldn’t have done any of that without our team of superstars and a culture that celebrates each one of them.
Here’s what we believe in at CJ Affiliate:
- Ownership – We’re determined to make an impact – a big one – every day.
- Integrity – We treat our clients, customers and co-workers with genuine respect.
- Teamwork – We believe everything worthwhile is achieved through collaboration.
- Innovation – The status quo bores us. Everyone is encouraged to think differently and invent relentlessly.
This culture has driven our tremendous growth. Every day we work with more than 400 blue chip companies in providing powerful marketing solutions that drive stronger results than ANY competitor! It takes superstars to work here, and if that’s what you are, there’s no better place to make your mark!
The Ideal Candidate
Individuals matter just as much within our walls as they do in the 1:1 marketing programs we create for clients.
With at least 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role, we are looking for someone who can work autonomously with excellent time management and transparency.
Proactive with a vibrant personality, you will be skilled at developing strong relationships with a positive ‘can do’ attitude. You will have a confident manner and be comfortable pushing ideas and strategies forward.
Your day will be varied between client meetings, publisher meetings, and industry events, providing consultancy and implement strategies that drive success and revenue growth.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- 25 days holiday per year plus your birthday off
- Life Assurance & Income Protection Scheme
- Access to Digital Doctor & Wellbeing Apps#
- Enhanced Company Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Cycle to Work Scheme and on-site shower facilities
- Season ticket loans
- Unlimited on-line Training and Development
- Free breakfast, fresh fruit and subsidised lunch
- Discounts in local shops and restaurants
- A number of social & charity events throughout the year