Associate Client Integration Engineer
- 4 Technology Dr, Westborough, MA 01581, USA
With over 20 years of experience, CJ Affiliate is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. As a performance-based marketing channel, we help advertisers acquire new customers and increase sales to current customers, while facilitating compensation to publishers for every action they drive. We reach billions of consumers by creating fair, transparent, and successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results.
Under Publicis Groupe’s solution hub Publicis Media, CJ Affiliate has the resources and commitment to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing across our 14 offices worldwide. Above all else, our greatest asset has always been our people, and we are honored that that some of the best and brightest in the industry choose to call us home. We hope you will, too.
The Associate Client Solutions Engineer role is a unique hybrid of engineering, consulting, and technical account management responsibilities. It requires understanding clients’ marketing goals and tailoring Conversant’s/CJ Affiliate's technology to achieve those goals through affiliate, media and/or our agency platforms. Along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging technical problems while working with some of the biggest names in advertising.
This is not a “behind the scenes” role. Once you are trained on our platform and tools, you will quickly start working directly on client projects and with our cross-functional teams. You will be involved at many stages of the client lifecycle from onboarding to campaign execution to ongoing client support.
What you'll do:
- Integrate marketers into the CJ Affiliate system: design, develop, and test technical solutions based on clients’ business requirements
- Develop scripts and process data feeds to support new client initiatives
- Maintain client-specific codebase for campaigns
- Test new integration deployments, including Conversant Tag Manager
- Provide assistance with automation projects
- Troubleshoot technical setups
- Work collaboratively with peers
- Advise account teams and clients on specific features of platform or campaign setup
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams
- Occasional travel required (approximately 1-2 days per quarter)
- Prefer candidates with at least two years of working experience with web applications, or strong technical background.
- Ability to query databases using SQL
- Knowledge of scripting languages (shell, python) is a plus
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and self-starter
- Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or related field
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.