- 2, Television Centre, 101 Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12 7FR, UK
About Publicis Emil:
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is on a single-minded mission to help Daimler AG accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Groupe: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as dealer communications.
We work with data at the heart to give Daimler’s entire marketing organization the ability to make better and smarter decisions. We put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do, using ‘living’ customer profiles and journeys to engage people for purchases and beyond.
We are agile, collaborative and interdisciplinary. As we establish new teams across borders we will ensure our work culture continues to reflect the spirit and behaviours that convinced Daimler we should be their transformation partner.
This role is to work with the UK DATA team which is made up of 6 strategists and analysts – providing reporting and insight across passenger cars – including AMG - supporting retail (dealerships) and direct customer communications (CRM).
The Data Strategistwill work with client teams to advise on audience targeting strategies and volume planning and support in scoping, developing and delivering campaign performance reports.
Reports to UK Data Lead.
If you demand excellence, of yourself and your team, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with CRM client team, senior strategist and UK data lead to make recommendations on audience pots for client CRM activity as well as helping to develop the comms/channel strategy;
- Ensuring timely delivery of regular reports. This involves scoping reporting requirements, sourcing and collating campaign metrics, pulling together results reports and working with other team members to provide actionable insights and learnings to shape future strategy;
- Focussing on a culture of continuous improvement – looking for new and more efficient ways to deliver against client requirements;
- Liaison with client teams including marketing, analytics, media agency and data management agency;
- Supporting the wider team with ad hoc reporting requests as necessary;
- To support the retail client services team with data and insights that will allow them to better engage with the Mercedes-Benz retail network.
- Ensuring compliance with local and global data protection policies (GDPR)
- Demonstrates efficient project management and time management skills;
- Experience of database count tools and email marketing delivery platforms;
- Independent and channel agnostic thinker, who is keen to learn about our business and the different silos of creative, media, CRM, social, UX and to be able to connect the dots and truly think customer journey centric;
- Understanding Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics, personalization, social listening, customer journey analysis, A/B-testing, CRM analysis and CRM systems;
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint as well as other business intelligence tools such as Power BI.
- Solid writing, presenting and speaking skills in English.