Strategic Planning Director
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We help grow many of the world's most iconic brands at Leo Burnett. We help grow even more of the world's most talented people. You'll find at Leo Burnett an agency built on ideas and dependent upon the people behind them. A culture that doesn't just respect creativity but cherishes it. And a community where the path you choose is your own, the places you can go limitless.
Today, Leo Burnett is one of the most awarded creative networks in the world. We believe creativity has the power to transform human behavior, and we use ours to help our clients' brands discover their "human purpose" and play meaningful, active roles in people's lives.
The Strategic Planning Director is a collaborative, fact-driven, creative thinker with great human and business instincts. You’ll work closely with and report directly to the Chief Strategy Officer. You’ll help grow and support both the Strategy and Communication teams by uncovering information, distilling insights, and synthesizing them to create inspiration for our creative teams and business partners. Our goal in Brand Planning is to be the starting point for groundbreaking creative work and to become the go-to resource for our clients regarding deep, analytical business thinking and strong perspectives on their industry, consumer, marketing, and business strategies.
The Strategic Planning Director is responsible for managing multiple client projects and is expected to effectively collaborate with Creative, Communications, and Digital teams. This role will run projects independently, run projects in conjunction with Strategy teams, Digital and Communication department leaders.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Master integration internally and externally – Manage, collaborate, and contribute to a successful integrated brand/client team at a strategic and business building level.
- Activate integration internally and externally – Ensure strategies and solutions are well integrated and informed by all capabilities through workshops, collaboration meetings and integration framworks.
- Measure success by demonstrating and proofing effectiveness – Ability to set the flow of measurement and KPIs per campaign while continuously tracking the communication impact to either strengthen current approach or recommend course correction if needed.
- Lead and present campaign effectiveness results - Ability to lead and present the results in a meaningful and comprehensive way to clients
- Master Data Driven thinking and solutions – Work closely with all solution teams within the Groupe (Data Science, Sapient, Performics, Media, CRM, etc…) plus the client’s marketing team.
- Making sense of data - Develop the expertise & skillsets to utilize every single data point to unearth human insights, category insights, competitors’ insights and brand insights, and use them as drivers behind any strategic thinking.
- Inform with data - use key data inputs to inform the messaging-touchpoints-objectives across every step of the consumer journey
- Leading workshops – Design and moderate Brand Purpose and Act/ideas creation workshops with internal teams and clients
- Lead New business pitches and major client growth projects