Director of Strategic Consulting, Loyalty and CRM (Remote)
- 6021 Connection Dr, Irving, TX 75039, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
Epsilon, AdAge’s #1 Ranked U.S. Agency, is seeking a dynamic Director, Loyalty & CRM Consulting with a background in loyalty and CRM consulting and/or marketing communications to work with Fortune 500 clients on loyalty strategy development, customer insights, omni-channel contact strategies, reporting, analytical projects and voice-of-the-customer research.
- Create CRM contact strategies and marketing playbooks (go-to-market contact blueprints)
- Identify and recommend Email, Direct Mail and Digital contact strategies to maximize customer engagement and are rationalized through marketing ROI
- Work with analytics and data teams to assess and identify target audiences, segments, and personas
- Consult on and help design messaging tactics including channel(s), content, formats, targeting, offers, timing and cadence
- Diagnose, assess, and recommend loyalty constructs, positioning, and communication strategies for retail clients:
- Loyalty program market research and competitive assessments
- Loyalty program financial modeling with understanding of liability management
- Map existing and design new loyalty experiences based on expertise, data, and insights
- Mature and develop loyalty value prop for our clients across loyalty programs, cards, CRM, and other factors
- Provide actionable data-driven customer and market insights to design, develop, and deploy relevant loyalty strategies and associated omni-channel communication strategies
- Define performance metrics, marketing reports, executive dashboards, and measurement schemes for loyalty and CRM
- Create loyalty and CRM strategic roadmaps and phasing of projects to support loyalty program advancement
- Define key business requirements for marketing systems in the discovery phase and beyond for better ongoing strategic insight and system usage optimization
- Quickly learns, stays apprised of, and is able to apply knowledge of, Epsilon's assets, tools and capabilities to client engagements
- Be the voice of authority with strong knowledge to optimize use of data, tools and insights to guide client CRM & Loyalty evolution based on experience, expertise, data-driven frameworks, and related best practices
- Run and participate in multi-disciplinary project teams
- Work day to day on client service engagements, typically with regular visits on client premises as external environmental and health factors allow
- Run client loyalty discovery meetings with various stakeholders and be the voice of authority in client facing discussions
- Collaborate with Epsilon’s CRM and Loyalty teams to mature our loyalty practice and intellectual capital, helping to further our position as a leader in loyalty
- Participate in the business development process by preparing client proposals, presentations, and background research
- Grow contracted services with billable clients by delivering on existing commitments, identifying new solutions to client challenges, and selling in additional Epsilon services
Experience & Education:
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in loyalty, CRM and omni-channel marketing
- Experience in consultative client engagements
- Experience designing, building and leading loyalty programs
- MBA, or undergraduate with relevant business experience, preferred
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.