- 101 N Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Conversant is a marketing tech platform that helps brands transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. The Conversant platform powers a connected suite of products and services called Epsilon PeopleCloud, combining leading-edge identity management, industrial-strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades of working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands create exceptional business outcomes. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About this Role:
As a Campaign Architect, you will be joining an elite team in Chicago that focuses on delivering important organizational initiatives. You will be at the center of it all supporting the entire organization through our Atlassian Tools, JIRA, Confluence, EazyBI, and Structure. A Campaign Architect must be able to work independently, troubleshoot issues as they arise, creatively come up with solutions for unique company needs and clearly communicate all stages of the initiative to stakeholders. A key responsibility will be architecting innovative solutions that are feasible, well thought out, and able to be completed in an established timeframe.
Job Responsibilities and expectations:
· Work with a wide range of cross-teams across the entire company: Operations, Product, Account Management, Creative, Media, Engineering – you will be the central hub for ongoing work from a variety of teams
· Excellent and versatile communication skills
· Understand the flow of information through the company to engineer custom ticketing solutions through being a JIRA Admin.
· Assist in migrating multiple JIRA instances into one unified instance
· Design and rollout solutions for workload management to increase productivity among supported users
· Train employees on Atlassian tool features to further advance the productivity of the company
· Strong organizational skills – be the conduit between Business requirements and Engineering processes
· Mange a variety of projects concurrently with varying degrees of scope and urgency
· Support the team wiki making it a comprehensive space that is easy to navigate and supports employees through documentation, tutorials and structured communication
· Pull KPI data and create reports to support cross-teams in understanding department and company trends
What you are:
· Motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills. Able to elicit cooperation from a variety of resources.
· Able to work with a diverse team and adapt communication styles and message content to appropriate audiences.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Team player with ability to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
· Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· Able to anticipate problems and resolve them before they happen.
· Experience with JIRA and Confluence is a plus.
· Able to be adaptable to our wide range of tasks and ever changing environment.
· Analytical, tactical, and detail-oriented.
· Ability to think “outside the box” and come up with solutions under time pressure.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.