- 40 Chancery Ln, Holborn, London WC2A 1JA, UK
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is on a single-minded mission to help Daimler AG accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Groupe: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as retailer communications.
We put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do, using ‘living’ customer profiles and journeys to engage people for purchases and beyond.
In short, if you demand excellence, of yourself and your team, we want to hear from you.
The client is based in Milton Keynes, but travels to London frequently
As the Digital analyst in the market and primary key contact for the UK to orchestrate all local web activities.
- Advising the client on key performance metrics above and beyond what is briefed, interpreting and analysing trends, and ultimately making effective recommendations for innovation and development based on data.
- Design, maintain and own key KPI reports for daily, weekly and monthly reporting. Ensuring data is validated.
- Help drive core insights from the data to suggest, create and execute m/v tests that drive improvements to UX.
- Provide measurement and reporting on digital marketing campaign activity and where required, conduct ad-hoc analysis to troubleshoot campaign performance issues.
- Improve efficiencies and automate analysis to ensure focus is on new value-add analysis.
- Ensure analysts can report on all web tools by leadingthe definition of traffic and conversion variables for locally built tools in accordance with the global solution design document and client’s KPIs to be reported on; write spec for analysts and tech developers and support developers with implementation. Subject to tag management solutions,to make any new form / application reportable (for exampke aftersales tools, Online Showroom, MBPC forms, smart forms, locally-built apps and micro-sites)
- Facilitate end-to-end reporting, locally and globally.
- Coordinate trafficking (heritage csref, universal csref) across marketing channels and impact on reporting i.e. rebuilding Adobe channels to capture newly constructed campaigns
- Manage the transition between heritagescattered 3rdparty tagging to container solution (OneTag) for applications, alongside media agency
- Manage the transition between locally specific campaign tracking and new regionally approved solution, including tech involvement to change the way tagURL is handled and parsed to lead management service
- Review / supervise all work involving parsing of campaign parameters for attribution purposes
- Work closely with the head of data to support local market strategists & agencies by focussing on activating insights across the whole online customer journey and campaign performance. This includes – but is not limited to - Strategy, Creative, Content, Social, CRM, UX & Media.
- Runs the continuous improvement process locally – but in line with regional and global rerequirements - to establish a data- & test-driven way-of-working within the agency and with the client.
- Works with BI tools like Tableau to explore insights provided through the global data team, to answer local market questions independently.
- Experienced user of Adobe Analytics package.
- In-depth understanding of areas like: web analytics (Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics), Google Tag Manager, personalization, social listening, SEO Tools, customer journey analysis, A/B-testing
- Independent and truly channel agnostic thinker, who is able to connect the dots and truly think customer journey centric.
- Hands-on experience in working with Business Intelligence tools like Tableau and PowerBI
- A rapid learner with the ability to simplify complexity and to explain insights in a broader strategic context.
- A strong communicator, whose opinion will be heard and who is forceful enough to drive the change to put data at the core of what we do.