- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Publicis is an agency on a mission to be our client’s indispensable creative partner in their marketing transformation. We have the diverse expertise in data, technology, strategy, and creative at our core to Make It Right, Make It Magic, and Make It Work. Our system is to unearth crucial insights and set our strategic course, create experiences and communications that capture consumer attention, and set in place a frictionless system to bring creative ideas to marketing platforms.
Our team is the radical response to a world where newcomers are constantly challenging established rules and business models that are becoming less and less effective:
We’re a band of brilliant misfits who defy categorization. Our diversity of backgrounds and skillsets is our secret weapon for solving complicated business problems and taking advantage of opportunities by any and all means necessary.
We act like a startup, not an agency. We roll up our sleeves and solve complicated business challenges with ideas from everywhere and everyone. We constantly evolve and iterate our approach to stay one step ahead of the changes to our industry.
We always think like challengers. We embrace and celebrate an against-all-odds, can-do spirit. And we never get complacent or rely on past successes to carry us to future wins.
Reports to: Strategy Director
In a nutshell:
The Strategist is the master of insights and the go-to person for thinking and inspiration about the business, brand, culture, and consumer. This person consistently delivers insights, briefs, strategies, frameworks and offers creative feedback that pushes all of our work further.
- Interrogate the business problem with the team and clients
- Provide ongoing thought leadership to internal teams and for clients
- Author briefs, offer strategic points of view, and provide unexpected jumping off points and creative opportunities for our teams and clients.
- Partner with creative teams to ensure the work is inspiring, clear and effective as possible
- Be a centerpoint for data, communications and social strategy to seize opportunities, optimize our work and learn along the way
- Oversee internal and client-led research and insights
- Use brand strategy tools to develop and clarify brand positioning, purpose and architecture
- Be a ferocious advocate for our customers’ conscience in everything we do.
- Develop and update brand dashboards to track objectives, KPIs and the effectiveness of the work
- 2+ years of brand or communications strategy experience
- A self-starter, problem solver, and constant source for inspiration
- A strong writer, presenter and communicator who simplifies complexities to get to the core of the problem
- On the pulse of consumer, media and cultural context, spotting macro trends and micro findings
- Work with the larger strategy team to develop the briefs and guide the creative process
- Entrepreneurially-minded and always beating the team and clients to the punch with opportunities and ideas that solve our client’s biggest challenges.
- A genuine desire and excitement to learn about, live and love the Walmart brand.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.