Associate Director, Project Management
Razorfish Health is unique among the roster of the largest healthcare agencies. Here’s why:
At Razorfish Health, we were built on re-invention. We were one of the very first digital agencies more than two decades ago, and we have continued to reinvented our agency, our team, and we specialize in re-inventing brands, campaigns and categories every day.
We have the deepest team of credentialed medical scientists, an award winning creative team, and an in-house data analytics team which allows us to understand the insights driving physicians, payers, and patients and to create ideas that help transform our clients’ brands.
We have offices in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, and London with over 300 colleagues, serving a broad base of clients including 4 of the top 10 pharma companies, as well as OTC, biotech and health systems and hospitals.
In a sea of same, we swim differently. Our people are unique. Our perspectives are unique. Find out why our employees are proud to say #IAmARazorfish.
Web: http://www.razorfishhealth.com | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/razorfishhealth | Twitter: https://twitter.com/RazorfishHealth
Razorfish Health is seeking an Associate Director of Project Management to join a robust team who is leading our clients to new innovations. The ideal candidate is a project and program management expert, mentor and advocate. He/She is a trusted partner able to lead internal and external teams to align on a mutual understanding of all deliverables and drive them to successful completion. The Associate Director of Project Management will understand agency work products to oversee a team delivering work for at least one significant client book of business. He/She will partner with other departments to resolve operational issues, champion continuous optimization of processes and advocate for the overall PM team. The Associate Director will be responsible for, but not limited to:
· The Associate Director is the program lead across a multi-million dollar client account, ultimately responsible for the delivery of high-quality deliverables that power client satisfaction, meet business requirements, and balance client and agency economics.
· This role defines delivery structure and overall vision on projects and is responsible for overseeing and directing multiple projects within a given client relationship.
· Owns project definition, scope monitoring, budgeting & timing at the account level.
· As program lead, you will be responsible for driving process improvements and directing the activities of one or more project managers and senior project managers.
· Interfacing heavily with client senior executives, marketing, technical, and product management to assure that the solution is understood and addresses the customer's business requirements.
· Responsible for the accurate financial management of the portfolio of projects to which he/she is assigned.
· In addition to the project responsibilities, this person is a key member of the pre-sales team and career-manages a team of direct reports.
· Managing and mentoring junior staff
- 10+ years applicable experience as a Project Manager in an agency setting
- Fully integrated (marketing, technical, digital, etc.) delivery experience is required
- Healthcare or Pharma experience is required
- Launch experience is strongly desired
· Expert at project and program management
- Strategic program and tactical planning
- Bachelor's degree Marketing, MIS, or Business Administration or related field is preferred but not required
- Solid understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk and develop detailed work plans and specifications
- Comfort managing multi-disciplinary teams, which may consist of creatives, technologists, media experts, etc.
- Experience interfacing with clients and partner vendors on technical delivery projects
- Comfortable with traveling to the client site
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.