Vice President of Diversity and Inclusion (D&I)
- 6021 Connection Dr, Irving, TX 75039, USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
The VP of Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is responsible for championing, developing, executing and overseeing Epsilon’s D&I program.
The VP, partnering with the CEO, Executive Team, Human Resources and other stakeholders across Epsilon/Publicis Groupe, will be responsible for enhancing and formalizing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging within the company as well as creating an expansive and far-reaching vision and strategic plan. The VP of D&I serves as the organizational leader in the company to drive the development, implementation and integration of best practices, resources, and trends to increase diversity, equity, inclusion, and cultural proficiency. They will serve as Epsilon’s spokesperson on matters related to Diversity and Inclusion and will ensure our global workforce experiences a culture of belonging that leverages diverse backgrounds and perspectives of all employees to build a high performing organization.
- Develop a Global D&I strategy ensuring leadership engagement and communicate a clear and relevant philosophy for D&I at Epsilon.
- Partner with HR and global leaders to drive implementation of diversity and inclusion strategies, programs, and policies, that will attract, retain, and promote a diverse workforce and foster an environment of inclusion.
- Establish inclusion councils and employee resource groups (ERGs) in order to leverage them to prioritize and drive business initiatives.
- Ensure an integrated alignment of Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and business objectives across the organization and affiliates globally.
- Create an annual business plan and strategy that outlines recruiting, learning & development, retention activities, goals/objectives, and key metrics.
- Monitor diversity metrics and report on the results to the Diversity and Inclusion leadership council and management team. Improve year-on-year diversity and representation metrics and positively impact engagement and retention of Epsilon’s diverse workforce globally.
- Responsible for budget management of the D&I function.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to identify and drive diversity recruiting efforts with clear metrics including strategic sourcing, targeting diverse talent pools, diverse interview panels, participating in diverse career fairs and other innovative approaches.
- Partner with L&OD and HR Business Partners to integrate D&I initiatives into Talent practices including performance management, leadership development, succession planning, total rewards, retention, Hi-Po programs, and mentoring programs.
- Navigate and assist the organization with the legal obstacles of implementing D&I initiatives.
- Identify areas where organization is lacking in multiculturalism or minority support and investigate or rectify any charges of discrimination or harassment.
- Ensure response to global, local and remote employee diversity needs and issues. Review exit interview data for diverse talent. Ensure the necessary dialogue is continually strengthening a safe, open, collaborative and inclusive culture that fuels fresh ideas, challenges thinking, and empowers people so they can do their best work.
- Partner with all other agencies/brands within Publicis Groupe worldwide to align D&I initiatives.
- Keep current on diversity programs and developments by maintaining contact with other leaders in the field and share best practices and trends across the firm and with our affiliates.
- Identify and manage relationships with external partnerships and key diversity organizations on behalf of the organization.
- Influence our D&I story collaboratively with the Marketing team to build the Epsilon brand as diverse, inclusive and equitable employer. Ensure messaging is embedded in the employer brand, policies and procedures, communications plans, client philosophy and community reach initiatives.
- Represent Epsilon externally at key D&I events. Build a strong network and presence in the D&I community.
- Role model openness, care and deep listening. Connect in a highly accessible, approachable way to ensure access to the pulse of our people, our core, our culture, and our aspirations in order to create an environment for true change.
- Demonstrated success in building and delivering a comprehensive D&I strategy at a global organization with proven results
- 10+ years’ experience in business management or HR
- 8+ years of effective leadership and management experience
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with core diversity and inclusion concepts and practices, as well as strong capability in leading organizational change
- Track record of fostering, driving, and implementing innovative ideas with broad impact
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent years of experience; Master’s degree is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, awareness of and commitment to contemporary issues of inclusion, social justice, diversity, access, and equity
- Strong program/project leadership skills with a proven track record of innovative thought leadership, creative problem solving, and mobilizing others
- Strong collaborator with ability to connect across the organization to influence and lead change in partnership with multiple senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong bias towards action with the ability to balance the strategic and tactical elements of the role
- Ability to drive and achieve business objectives
- Aligned with the organizations core values
- Possess broad business acumen
- Executive presence and ability to build followership
- Ability to successfully work across geographies and cultures and influence all levels of the organization
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.