Associate Art Director
- 3310 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084, USA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for an Art Director who can demonstrate expertise in:
- Creating strategic best in class CRM marketing
- Work within a dynamic automotive account focused organization
- All while managing multiple high volume customer-focused direct mail marketing programs concurrently.
- Knowledge of direct mail best practice and automotive marketing
- Develops and designs direct mail with an emphasis on online, edit capable, templates.
- Collaborates with project teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects.
- Maintains brand stewardship of Client & Agency of Record (AOR) look, tone and feel.
- Required to research, comprehend, understand and implement multiple brand alignments (products and/or services)
- Prepares materials from client presentation through development, deployment and activation of edit capable, online templates.
- Partners with copywriters to develop a range of ideas and designs that are on-brief and on-strategy.
- Partners with Account, other Creative and Production Associates to solve problems.
- Maintains file-management, using consistent naming conventions and procedures.
- Focus on new creative for product launches and Customer Lifecycle campaigns
- Required to convert creative files for functionality within an online, campaign builder portal.
- Self-starter, self-advocate in regards to acquiring product/program knowledge, internal support, IT management in regards to individual needs, etc.
- Comfortable with Onboarding/working during current scenario and WFH situation
Knowledge & Skills
- Good sense of aesthetic, typography and practicing knowledge of information design and Hands-on understanding of fundamental principles of digital marketing.
- Knowledge of industry relevant multimedia software/programs.
- Knowledge of online/web principles - a variant of coding, programming via an InDesign plugin.
- Comfort with web base testing, diagnostic of file conversions and Quality Control.
- Able to produce solid concepts and execute on direction received from ACD or CD.
- Able to think strategically, understands the values of the briefs.
- Understanding of digital technology, and how to use it to enhance the creative idea. Alert to data driven CRM marketing, social, mobile and developing technologies.
- Able to partner with creative team members to concept creative, on-strategy ideas.
- Strong time management skills.
- Comfort level with versioning and the various ways to accomplish.
- Able to partner with Account team to answer client needs and ensure on-strategy design.
- Organized team player.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Direct Mail, CRM, and Automotive experience preferred
- This position is about making direct mail, print files, function as edit capable templates within an online environment.
- Experience with creative agencies/professional services is preferred.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- The ability to provide an online portfolio displaying bodies of work
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.